*Maybe Love Is Forever* 16

Nicole POV

What happened? I must've passed out. Where's Austin? Austin! That's right. He's......dead.

"He's stable," a nurse said.

Okay nevermind. He's alive. "Nicole, you okay," Phil asked. I nodded. "You stopped breathing and passed out,"

"You guys can go in and see him, but Mrs.Carlile can I have a word with you?," I walked over to the doctor slowly.

"Yes?,"

"He's fine. We revived his heart and he seems to be breathing normally which is good," he laughed. Why the fuck are you laughing. This is no laugher matter you ignorant fuck. I nodded in response and walked away into his room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 month has passed and he still hasn't woke up yet. I stayed here every night of almost everyday. The nudes eventually started giving me blankets and sheets for the couch I was sleeping on. "Nicole. You need to eat," Cody said walking into the room. "I'll be fine. I'll watch him," he offered. I nodded and went home and ate but quickly came back to the room.

"You sure wasn't gone long," he smiled. "You know everything's gonna be okay right?" I nodded. "Yeah,"

"I'm gonna go back to the hotel and get some shuteye okay?,"

"Okay,"

And hour passed and still nothing. 'Beep beep beep beep' the monitor went off and the nurses came rushing in pulling me out of the room. I knew he was okay. That's a good sign right?

"Mrs.Carlile? Good news. He's awake," she smiled. "Now go in and see him,"

I slowly walked into the room, shutting the door behind me. "Austin," I whispered.

He smiled slightly, "Hey,"

My mouth stayed open.

"You might want to close your mouth before a fly gets in there," I laughed closing my mouth. 

"Austin," I mumbled walking over to him. 

"Hey baby," he smiled. "Come here,"

I grabbed his hand and kissed his cheek. "Austin im so sorry,"

"Hey! We can talk about that later. But for now. Where my boys at?," he smirked. I went to get the guys and they came rushing in like a herd of cows.

"Buddy!," Alan yelled. I smiled standing in the corner observing their relationship towards each other. They truely were a famile and I was glad to be apart of it. "But anyways, you guys need to talk so were gonna go," Alan winked while I walked back over to Austin.

"You know your heart failed, twice," I mumbled. "I almost lost you," I started to cry.

"But you didnt. Im here baby," he looked up. "Im sorry for putting you through this. You deserve better. Your parents were right, a guy like me doesnt deserve a guy like you," he cried.

"Austin. I love you. And i'll be damned if I let you go. But why? Why did you try to kill yourself?," 

"I couldnt bare the fact that you were gonna leave me for someone else. I am mentally, physically and emotionally attached to you. I cant live without you," he sobbed.

"Austin that was just one kiss that I totally regret. It didnt have any meaning behind it, okay?,"

He nodded, "I love you,"

"I love you too," I gently stroked his forehead with my thumb and kissed it. "I love you forever,"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Austin was out of the hispital for about a week now and we stayed at the beach longer than we anticipated and we were walking along the beach holding hands. 

"I remember when you were talking to me while I was in my coma," he looked over at me smiling.

"Really? And what was I saying?," I asked. I really did forget what I said.

"That I said I was gonna keep my promise of us being together forever. Getting married, growing old and watching our grandchildren play," He smiled. I nodded. "Oh yeah,"

"And I do keep that promise," he said while getting a velvet case out of his back pocket while getting down on one knee. "Nicole Mary Everston, I promise to forever keep you out of harms way and love you until death does us part. So will you me give me the honor, to be your husband. Will you marry me?," he asked flipping the case open and revealing a dimond ring with a black one in the middle.

Holy shit! This guy really wants to marry me. I nodded covering my mouth. "Yes!," 

"Yes?," he smiled. 

"Yes!," He got from his knee and picked me up, hugging me, spinning me around. 

"I love you so much," 

"I love you too Austin!," I smiled. "We have to tell the guys,"

The guys eventually went back to their home in Cali and I hated being away from them. "Austin why do we live so far away from the guys and my parents," I frowned.

"Then lets move to Cali then," he smiled. "Really? You'd really do that for me?," I grinned.

"Of coure I would," I frowned. "But what about my job?," I asked.

"Im sure you can find more model agencies in Cali," I sure hoped so. Im taking his word for it. "So what do you say? Lets be a Cali couple," he laughed.

"Austin what the hell is a Cali couple?," I laughed also.

"Exactly what we'll be," he kissed me, slowly. It felt great having his lips on mine again. Being that he was in a coma for 1 month. He slowly pulled away smiling that smile I have always loved. \

We drove back to NY the following day. It was a quiet but romantic ride back. He intertwined his fingers with mine and smiled ."I love you," he said. I didnt say anything. But the smile on my face could tell all. 

A couple hours later, we arrived back to NY. Austin said he was going to look for a house down in Cali. I was going back to work at the modeling agency to say my final goodbyes and give them the big news. 

"Hey guys," I smiled. They all ran to me. 

"Omg Nicole! Where have you been? Are you okay? Is Austin okay?," I nodded. "Yeah hes fine, actually-," I held up my hand finishing the sentence. They all gasped in awe. 

"OMG he proposed!," Alysha gasped. I smiled nodding. "OMG that is great. Such good news," 

"Yeah," I frowned. "But we're moving to California. As soon as Austin finds a house." They all cocked their heads frowning. 

"Awww why? Why cant you stay? You just got back," Alysha whispered. I saw Cody standing in the corner, walking over to us. "I wish you both the best," he said then walked away. I was going to chase after him but honestly I didnt have the time. 

"So thats what I wanted to tell you guys," 

"Congrats on the engagement and make sure you invite us to your wedding," Gielle spoke up. Gielle. Did she really just say that? I cant believe shes being nice....to me. 

I nodded smiling, "I will," I waved. "See you soon guys,"

I caught a taxi back to out Condo and found Austin smiling at a computer, "Hey babe," he greeted. I kissed his cheek, "Hey. Any luck?,"

"Yeah. Come look," he pointed and looked up at me grinning. "You like,"

"I love it! Its beautiful," It was a beautiful beachside house. It was huge. "Lets get it!,"

"I already did," he smiled. "Lets go back up to the room and.....celebrate," he smirked,

I knew exactly what he meant by 'celebrate'. He gently laid me down on the bed and kissed my neck I let out a moan and soon, our clothes  were all gone. 

You can use your imagine for the rest.