*Maybe Love Is Forever* 2

--Austin POV--

I woke up feeling good for the first time in a long time. As I got out the shower, I thought that it was time for a change, for the better. I found a sweater that my mom got me from Urban Outfitters for my birthday and some sperry's I wore to my cousins graduation with black skinny jeans. I jelled my hair up a little. Looking pretty satisfied, I smiled to myself.

I drove to school listening to The Smiths whilst singing along. I got out and saw a couple of Nicole's friends sitting the hood of their friends car.

"Hey, Carlile!," Jason shouted at me. What the hell does he want today," I thought to myself.

He jogged over to me looking at the ground, "Hey dude. Sorry about yesterday. I can kind of be a douchebag sometimes," he said.

I nodded, "No hard feelings," I shrugged.

"And uh, nice outfit," he looked back.

I smiled, "Thanks".

"Hey Austin," Nicole said as she came up to hug me.

"Hey Missy," I smiled. "Thats my new name for you," I said.

"Hmm, I like it. I'll call you.....Biscuit," she laughed.

"Hmm, sounds......appetizing," we both laughed.

"Hey guys, over here!," one of Nicole's friends shouted.

"Whats up Mike," she smiled hugging him.

"You guys wanna come smoke with us today? There's are party at my house for no specific reason. My parents are out of town," he asked.

"Sure, Why not," I shrugged.

I never smoked before and I wasn't to sure about how I was going to react to it. But I was ready to have a good time.

"So dude. You smoked before?," One Nicole's friends asked me. I belive his name was Vic.

"No I haven't actually,"

"Here, try this," he said handing me his joint. I puffed only a little. I surprisingly didnt choke or cough.

"Nice," I nodded. I dont know why I said that.

"You can finish it if you want, I have plenty more," he shrugged.

I nodded, "Sure".

"You not gonna finish that by yourself are you rookie," Nicole smiled taking the joint from me.

"Uhh, I guess not", I laughed.

As she exhaled, I smiled to myself. Thinking about how pretty my new friend is. Beautiful actually. "Here, I'm not gonna steal your first joint from you like that," she smiled handing it to me. I smiled. I ashed it and kept the last bit as a roach.

The bell rang telling us that it was time for class. "I have chemistry first so i'll see you soon," Nicole said while hugging me. "Bye Buscuit,"

"Bye Missy" I laughed.

I walked into my class and saw Alan, one of Nicole's friends. "Hey man. Didnt know know you were in my class," he said.

"Me neither," I said sitting next to him.

"So you comin' to Mike's house right, after school?," he asked.

"Yeah, I am," I assured.

"Cool," he nodded.

This night is gonna be interesting.

As the bell rang, we all scramed out the classroom and out the school doors. I saw Nicole and Alan standing next to each other and so I walked over to them.

"So do you wanna come straight over or," Alan asked.

"Im gonna drop my bag off first." I told him.

"Hey Austin, mind if I ride with you?," Nicole asked.

"Sure. Come on," I said. "See you guys later,"

We arrived at my house and I led her to my room. "Nice room Biscuit," she smiled looking around.

"Thanks Missy," I smiled back. I put my bad down and turned back to her.

"Ready to go?," I asked.

"Yep," she said. "You should let me drive. Im not good at giving directions," she laughed.

"Alrighty then, here," I said tossing her my keys.

"Lets go Carlile," she giggled.

Tonight was going to be amazing.