*Maybe Love Is Forever* 6

Austin POV

I drove into school and saw Vic and Nicole practically eating each others faces off. I couldnt bare the sight so I planned to ignore them and walked past them.

"Hey Austin," Nicole yelled. I pretended I didnt hear her and kept walkin. I thought that I should meet some new people, since the only friends I had were Nicole's friends. And I wanted to avoid her. I know selfish right. But it was selfish of her to ball the feelings I had for her up and throw it in the garbage.

I shook my thoughts of Nicole away and walked to my locker. 

I closed and locker door and jumped. Startled I asked, "Can I help you?,"

"Hey. Austin right," He reached out to shake my hand and so I did.

"Yes. And you are-,"

"Alan. I'm Alan," 

"Right... not to come up rude but, whats your prpose of talking to me?," I asked.

"I saw you with Nicole's friends the other day. I was wondering why a guy like you was talking to them. Those guys are assholes." he confessed.

I shook my head, "I think they're okay," I shrugged.

"Yeah whatever. Anywho, where are you headed?," he said changing the subject.

I instantly thought able Nicole, "Chemistry,",

He nodded, "I'll catch you later dude," he patted my shoulder as he walked by.

The school bell rang, notifying us that it was time for class.

I walked to class quickly to avoid seeing Nicole before she got there before me but she beat me to it.

"Hey Austin," she quietly said, half smiling. I walked past her, avoiding hitting my shoulders with hers. We took our seats as the teacher introduced a new student.

"Class i'd like you to meet Phil Manansala. He will be joining us for the rest of the year," "Sup," he waved. "Would you like to say anything about yourself," the teacher added. "Not really. I dont think anyone would care anyways," the class including me laughed at his remark. Earning a chuckle from Mr. Canoli.

"Hey Phil, Im Austin," I smiled. "Hey Austin. I'm guessing you know my name", I nodded laughing. "Yeah,"

I felt someone tap my shoulder behind me and there's only person behind me.

"Austin. Why aren't you talk to me?," she asked lowly.

"You're not supposed to be talking during class," I said coldly.

"You've been avoiding me all day. Please talk to me," she pleaded.

"Ms. Everston, no talking please," Mr. Canoli said strickly. " There's no talking during class,"

She slowly leaned back in her seat, proping one elbow on the desk. "Im sorry," she wispered loud enough so that only I could hear. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I walked out out second period I was greeted by a ginger. "Sup lanky boy," Alan greeted.

"Hello Mr.Ginger," I laughed. 

"This is my friend Tino, friend Tino, meet Austin," I shook his hand. "Hey," "Sup dude,"

"So now that we all know each other, lets go eat!," he yelled. Earning looks from other people in the hall.

Nicole: Austin why arent you talking to me?

Me: Im busy. Meeting new people.

Nicole: Im serious

Me: Hi being serious. Nice to meet you

Nicole: Can we please talk?

Me: No.

Nicole: It'll only take a few seconds

Me: Okay fine. Meet me by the stairs in the atrium

I walked near the stairs. Being greeted by Nicole.

"Hey," she spoke. "Hey," 

"So how've you been?,"

"I've been great. Better then ever." I smiled

"Austin is this about Vic?," she got straight to the point and I really didnt want to talk about him.

"No,"

"Then i'm sorry for whatever I did," she added.

i nodded quickly, "I accept your apology,"

 One single tear fell out of her eye. "Austin I. Am. Sorry, for dating Vic. Is that what you wanted to hear?,"

At this point, you can pretty much call it crying, "So I guess you dont want to see me anymore,"she whispered lowly.

"Hey. Is everything okay?," Vic interrupted draping his arm around her shoulder loooking down at her then up at me.

"Yes. Everything's fine," she mumbled slowly walking away, out of his embrace.

"Is she okay? Did anything happen to her," he asked pointing his thumb in the direction.

"Oh yeah. Everything's great," I added. He walked away, leaving me standing there vague. 

"Hey guys. I was caught in a... situation," I said as I sat down

"Situation? Dude I thought you caught in a moustrap!," he laughed. "Very funny," 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N)

So yeah. Comment, vote. whatevs.