time to get up

A small smirk appears on his face, "Well of course he is my student."

I shake my head as a smile appears on my lips looking down I meet with Yuni's eyes.

"Are you ready?"

She nods her head as she detaches herself from my embrace. Grabbing my hand her eyes shine with determination as Reborn jumps on my shoulder.

"We shouldn't keep them waiting, shall we?"

As we begin running towards the direction, I suddenly feel Ghost's presence disappear along with Byakuran's growing stronger. 

Mumbling under my breath I keep moving, "I should've figured."

Yuni looks at me as I explain the situation. Her eyebrows furrow as she looks at me with worry filling her eyes.

I give her a smile, "They'll be fine, the Vongola isn't a family anyone can mess with."

As we keep moving suddenly Yuni's pacifier starts glowing. 

"Resonance?!" 

As the boundaries start forming into a circle surrounding us, I feel a tugging trying to kick me out. Furrowing my eyebrows I look towards Yuni and Reborn. Enduring the pain I bring myself to smile as I call for her.

"Yuni, we're probably going to be heading to the main battlefield, whatever you do don't leave my side okay?"

She nods as she hugs me tight. 

"Ernaline..."

I look at Reborn and give him a smile. He doesn't say anything as he looks away. Grabbing my hand I push Reborn out of the boundary. Before he has the chance to say anything the bubble zooms away.  The pressure grows as we begin floating towards the field. Swallowing the blood inside my mouth, we arrive at the battlefield the boundaries combine as the pressure relieves itself scattering itself to the outside.

Byakuran has Tsuna on a lockhold as he laughs, "I've been waiting for you, Yuni-chan. This is what happens when the powerful sky flames of the trinisette come together. We finally have the stage all to ourselves. It's a special stage where only the sky's trinisette can exist, but it seems like an exception was made for my dear Ernaline, no matter. Though, since I have no use for you anymore Tsunayoshi-kun, I'll get rid of you now so I can have the stage set for my dear."

He tightens his grip as Tsuna groans in pain. I furrow my eyebrows as I look towards Tsuna seeing his condition, knowing Byakuran is trying to get Yuni to his side.

"Stop!"

Her shout grabs my attention as I see her wanting to go run to him.

"Hm? Don't you think it's a little late to ask me stop? You were the one that forced the Vongola to risk their lives to protect you, Yuni. I'm sure you knew that their opponent would be me, whom they'd powerless against. You merely ran around blindly like it was some tragic act while increasing the number of victims."

He looks at her as he gives her a cold smile, "You're far too selfish for you own good. Perhaps you wanted to see great numbers of people fighting for you sake. Weren't you running just out of curiosity, princess of the arcobalenos?"

Her hands tighten around mine but suddenly a bright light comes from within her cape. Looking at the bright colors I recognize them as the pacifiers.

Byakuran's eyes widen, "What was that just now? You're hiding something inside your cape, aren't you?"

She lets go of my hand as she tries to close her cape, "No... You mustn't yet..."

The pacifiers fall as their glowing colors start spitting out pieces. She tries to pick them up as I grab her hand and shake my head.

"They're being reborn, we can't interrupt the process."

She looks me as she bites her lip, I rub her head as I smile.

"They'll be fine, I'm here aren't I? Plus with Master coming, let's see who will dare bully you."

She nods her head as we watch them get reborn.

Suddenly Byakuran's voice echos, "That's true. There is no non-trinsette device here to kill the arcobaleno, and if they revive all now, it'll be troublesome. But from the looks of things, I'm guessing that'll it'll take at least another hour for the arcobaleno to revive."

Pulling Yuni behind me, Byakuran knocks Tsuna out as he smiles.

"No matter who should revive, I wouldn't lose, but it would be a waste of time, no? No one else can enter these boundaries, Ernaline was a delightful surprise, you're both mine."

I feel Yuni tremble as he continues, "Don't you think you've been burdening my dear enough? Always hiding behind her..."

I scoff as a smirk appears on my face, "Oh, don't tell me your jealous now? You see as a big sister I take my role pretty seriously, so if you're thinking of messing with my people then we're going to have a problem."

My eyes turn red as I laugh, "You dare lay a hand on her and I will cut it right off."

I hear her whimper, "Ernaline-nee..."

Byakuran laughs, "Well my dear you were always the type to rebel, such a shame that's the way I like you, but sometimes I would want to see how you would be being obedient. Besides that do you really think you can protect the acrobaleno and Yuni from my clutches?"

I chuckle, "Ah, you really speak a lot of nonsense, I never said I would be the one to take you down, of course it will be Tsuna-kun."

His eyes widen as he laughs, "My dear, did you say that Tsunayoshi-kun will defeat me? Haven't you been watching? He was just taken down by me!"

I click my tongue, "Don't underestimate the strength of Tsuna's dying will. As a student of Reborn and a fellow ally of mine do you really think he'll be defeated that easily?"

I look towards Tsuna's direction, "Now Tsuna-kun, you really have no choice here, as much as I know you hate all this for things to go back you need to defeat him."

"Hahaha! What a surprise! Your last resort at a time like this is to try and slap some fighting spirit into him?!"

I ignore him as I continue, "Do you really think you have had the hardest time here? Everyone here is making sacrifices just to go back to the present we know. I want to go back to going to school with everyone. To waking up and finding everyone I love is safe. To seeing Mukuro's trying to follow me from behind to simply being able to know I'll wake up and know I'll be able to see everyone again. Do you really think I want to live in a future where it turns out I caused so much pain? Where I'm the one who left the person who I want to be with?! You even have my Yuni trying to sacrifice her life to send her back and the way you are helping is by making me do something?! Didn't you say we'll protect her?!"

My eyes burn as I hear a small mumble, "Ernaline-nee, you know..."

I turn as I give her a small smile, "You really think you can hide this from me?"

She looks down as I turn back looking at Tsuna.

"Tsuna-kun, you're not fighting by yourself, we're all here. It's time to get up."