reunion part 2

When we reach Tsuna house we all settle down in the living room as I stand up taking I-Pin and Lambo putting them to bed. Walking back downstairs I see everyone stare at me as they're wondering what happened the month I was gone.

I sigh, "Okay, okay let's start."

I sit down as Reborn sits across me and everyone listens in.

"What happened?"

"Ah, nothing really I managed to get them out."

Reborn scoffs, "They let them leave like that?"

I lament, "Everyone has a price, including the Vindice, just most people can not afford to deal or pay them."

Figuring out my words Reborn manages to get that I made a deal with them.

"I hope it won't bring you trouble."

"Don't worry, it's done already."

He sighs as he nods his head, "What about Mukuro and the other two?"

"Ah, about that, they're actually living with me."

The room stays quiet as they all shout, "What ?!"

I laughed sheepishly, "Well you see I sort of said they're part of the Giegue Famiglia and here we are now."

As they're about to say something I interrupt them.

"I know you guys are worried about me but please don't speak about them since they're part of my family now I won't let anyone insult them even if you guys are my friends."

They nod as Reborn smirks, "At this rate, the Giegue Famiglia will be full of outcasts."

I laugh, "What can I say? There's a special charm in all of them, they've seen the dark side of the world so I'm just trying to show them there's more."

Reborn looks at her as he can not help but shake his head. From the years that he's known her, she's always been like this rushing to help those in need by providing opportunities to change. He can't help but resonate with her as his sun flames were attracted to her sky. He wants to say it was natural but he knew better she was accepting, she accepted him in his cursed form and he knew she was not seeing him any different. Even if he did manage to break the curse, she would probably never change the way she is with him for she always saw him for who he is. Her sky was boundless accepting yet it had a special calling for those who thought they were never going to be accepted again. He felt in peace being with her as he hoped he would never have to leave her side.

Standing up I stretch as I look at the time, "Well I better start heading home now I probably need to cook dinner since they probably forgot to eat."

I say my goodbyes leaving my new address with Reborn, just in case Lambo or I-Pin want to visit. While walking I look towards the sky as the stars are shining bright I feel a presence as I sigh.

"Mukuro, didn't I tell you not to use your power?"

"Kufufu, forgive me, Ernaline, I would've come got you in person but my body wasn't feeling up to the task."

I scoff, "So you use your illusions instead? Don't tell me you didn't think I was coming back?"

It's silent as I feel Mukuro's presence vanish. I start laughing as I walk quickly back.

Really, he's such a kid.

When I return I'm greeted by Ken and Chikusa.

"Ernaline-sama, welcome home."

I can't help but smile as it's been a long someone had welcomed me home.

"It's good to be home."