mist guardian

After returning home and making sure Lambo was okay. I go upstairs as I see the four figures I had considered my home.

"Mukuro, seems like we're getting involved."

I hear his laughter as I take remove my necklace glancing at the ring hanging on it. Similar to the ring on Mukuro's finger it was a black band with Giegue engraved all along but you couldn't tell unless you were feeling the ring. Instead of the purple stone filled with mist it was a white clear stone. Placing it on my finger the clear ring started to react as I sent some flames to it. It seemed to change from sunny, to cloudy, to misty, to raining, to storm, and finally thundering. Once the cycle was completed it became white as if a pearl protecting all the elements. It was completely pure as it laid on my finger. Looking back up I look at Mukuro and then the rest of them.

"As you guys know, the Vongola rings trial is ongoing and seeing how I cost them a ring I really don't want to owe them one. So, I plan to join the rest of the fights, I won't interrupt until someone's life is on the line and seeing as the Cervello are the ones judging it doesn't seem like I can bring you guys along."

They nod as they continue listening while Mukuro leans on the couch. Grabbing a ring out of my pocket I continue to talk.

"But you see we technically have a ring from the Vongola."

I glare at Mukuro, "Someone here was suppose to be the mist guardian but seems like he already pledged his loyalty without asking."

"Kufufu, Ernaline, if you order me I wouldn't mind helping the tenth of Vongola."

I sigh, "No, I don't want to force you."

I look towards Chrome, "Seeing as you also have mist flames do you think you can take the roll of the mist guardian of Vongola? You really don't need to as I said I won't force any of you to do anything you don't want to do."

Chrome looks at the ring then at me, "Ernaline-sama does that mean I would have to leave?"

"No! Ah, absolutely not, you'll just have to help when the time comes you'll always be part of my family, either way we are allies of the Vongolas."

She looks at me and then smiles taking the ring from my hand, "Then I'll accept Ernaline-sama."

I look at her as I can't help but want to hug her, she really is precious.

"If you really don't want to, I won't force you Chrome. We really can find someone else."

She shakes her head as she holds onto the ring her eyes burning with resolution.

"Ernaline-sama since I've came I've never been able to help you once and I know in the future there won't be much I can do to help but I can do this. I can help you Ernaline-sama and that's all I want to do."

Seeing her speak so much I can't help smile, I embrace her in a hug.

"Thank you, Chrome."

Letting her go I look towards Mukuro.

"Now that we got that out of the way, Mukuro will go back to training you. Of course, Ken and Chikusa you guys will be included as well, though you guys aren't involved this time who knows what kind of trouble we'll get into."

They nod their heads as I stretch.

"I guess that's everything? Well let's head to bed I'll be downstairs with Lambo if you guys need me. Goodnight."

Heading downstairs I look at Lambo as he connected to the wires an oxygen mask is on his face. Laying my head on the bed I close my eyes as my heart feels heavy. Feeling a presence I open my eyes.

"Mukuro, do you think I messed up?"

"Kufufu, nonsense, you just did what the tenth of Vongola would've done."

"But if I was there sooner I could've prevented this."

Looking back to Lambo I feel Mukuro's hand on my head as he tousles my hair. I can't help but close my eyes as I feel his warmth.

"Kufufu, Ernaline, for their sake you're letting them grow you can't always prevent them for getting hurt. We're all living this pollute mafia world."

I stay quiet as I listen to his words. Falling asleep I smile as I mumble my words.

"That's why we plan on changing it right? Thank you for being on my side Mukuro."

Succumbing to my sleep I miss the smile on Mukuro's face as he looks at me. 

Looking at her figure he can't help but believe he lived all his life just to meet her. He went through all sorts of trials just to be my her side and he would go through all of them again if it meant staying my her side. No, he suddenly didn't care about this polluted world, consider him selfish he just wanted to keep her happy and remain on her side. Seeing she wanted to change this despicable world he would accompany her for the ride she was his sky and his home. Grabbing a blanket he put on her as he kissed a strand of her hair.

Waking up the next morning I can't help but stretch as I see breakfast next to me. Seeing the note I can't help but smile. Chrome had written they were training all the day and she was sorry she couldn't accompany me. Eating breakfast I got up as I landed a kiss on Lambo's forehead.

"Wake up soon sleepy head, onee-chan misses you."

-

A/N: as you guys can tell I'm horrible with describing the rings. ah, if I can try to put in simple words, Ernaline's ring when she puts flames basically goes through all the cycle, when it's not on her finger it's stone is clear white but when it's on her finger it's like a pearl. idk, sorry if I confused you guys anymore. ┐('~';)┌