lambo's babysister - part 1

After a few days of meeting Hibari, we somehow got close, though it did take some convincing to force him to stop attacking me every time he saw me. As a compromise, I promised to help him take care of some paperwork for the Disciplinary Committee. Yes, the great Hibari Kyoya great weakness was paperwork. He was more of a man of action and when I tried teasing him, well, he would try to bite me to death. As I was finishing up the last paperwork of the day while Hibari was on patrol, I heard a familiar cry. I stood up as I look out the window and see Lambo with Tsuna, Gokudera, Yamamoto, and Reborn. 

Ah, seems like Reborn is messing around.

Seeing Lambo crying my eyebrows scrunch up as I try to figure out the situation. As he was crying I saw Gokudera walk up to Lambo and try to help him out but instead Lambo puts a grenade in his hand and quickly laughs. I hear the explosion as Gokudera tries to hurt Lambo but Tsuna and Yamamoto break it up. I chuckle.

Seems like their trying to cheer up Lambo.

Deciding to watch some more I see how Yamamoto goes next. He gives Lambo a glove as he grabs a baseball.

Oh, catch?

As I look at Yamamoto's serious face I look at Lambo as I can't help but close my eyes.

Yamamoto, you baseball freak!

I see a new person come, it's a girl and I sigh in relief. I tear my eyes off the window as I sit down determined to finish my paperwork.

The faster I get this over with the faster I can go help.

As I hear shrieking I shake my head.

Really? How hard is it to take over a kid?!

Finishing my paperwork, I grab a piece of paper, as I write in cursive letters.

I need to go rescue Lambo, all the paperwork is done! See you tomorrow, Hibari-san.

Drawing a cute little animal next to it, I leave the room as I make my way to Lambo. As I hear his cries I sigh. I walk faster as I finally reach where they're at.

Lambo was crying while all of them were trying to cheer him up minus Reborn

Lambo was crying while all of them were trying to cheer him up minus Reborn. As I make my way towards them, I look at them and nod. My face softens as I see Lambo crying his eyes out. 

Ah, even though he's a crybaby my heart can help it.

In a soft voice, I call to him.

"Lambo."

He opens his eyes as he sees my figure

He opens his eyes as he sees my figure. Thinking I'm an illusion he runs to me as he stops crying trying to hold back the tears but tears are in the edge of his eyes. He bits his lips and prepares to burst when he sees me disappear. When he hugs my leg, he looks surprised as he stares at me in shock. 

Tilting my head, "What you want me to disappear?"

He shakes his head as a bright smile appears on his face all the grievances disappearing. I can't help but laugh when I see his cute appearance.

I pick him up as I kiss his cheeks, "You're so cute!"

He laughs as he basks in my attention. 

The others are stunned as they see how quickly Lambo cheers up as he basks in my embrace. They gawk as I kiss his cheeks and treats him as if he was a treasure. They all have different thoughts. As I realize we're in other people's presence I can't help but blush. As I cough awkwardly.

"Yamamoto-kun, seeing as you're the only one that I know, how about you introduce me?"

"Lambo-san can introduce onee-chan!"

I put him on the ground ruffling his afro then giving him some candy.

"Onee-chan is going to say hi to your friends okay? Be good."

He laughs as he chews the candy and then goes attacks Reborn. Looking back at Yamamoto he gives me a smile.

He chuckles, "Giegue-senpai, this is Tsuna, Gokudera, and Haru."

Gokudera freezes as he hears my last name and I chuckle. He straightens his back as he can't help but look nervous.

"No need to be nervous Gokudera-kun seeing you're not smoking today makes this an improvement to our first meeting."

He looks like lightning struck him as he can't help but blush. 

He bows slightly, "I'm sorry for attacking you Giegue-senpai! I didn't know you from the Giegue Famiglia."

I chuckle, "That's not necessary I'm good friends with your sister, she wouldn't like you bowing."

At the mention of his sister he looks like he's about to gag but then he hears the boys questioning voice. I turn my attention to him as I see a short and slim teenage boy with spiky brown hair and orange eyes. 

He shrieks, "Giegue Famiglia?!"

Gokudera's looks at him as he nods his head, "Juudaime, she's definitely from the Giegue Famiglia her skills are no joke."

I tilt my head, "Oh, seems like Reborn is already teaching you well."

He shrieks again, "You know Reborn?"

I nod, "Of course, I guess you could call him one of my teachers."

He looks at me in disbelief as the girl with a slender a short build and dark brown hair in a ponytail shrieks.

"Wait?! You're Lambo's onee-chan?!"

Lambo hearing his name comes running back as he shows a smug expression

"Gahaha, Lambo-san onee-chan is the best!"

I giggle as I nod, "I guess you guys can call me that but I'm Giegue Ernaline."

As they introduce themselves they start bombarding me with questions as I take my time to answer.

Ah, hopefully, Hibari doesn't patrol around here or else they'll all be beaten.