training

After Reborn finishes picking on Dino he coughs.

"All right, I'll assign you guys now. I asked the Tsuna of this era to tell me what he knew about the Vongola boxes. After that, I thought about different ways to train each one of you for the best results. I already started my training with Kyoya earlier. Though he's still a difficult person to deal with, just like usual. So Sawada Tsunayoshi! Ready for the details of your training?"

He nods as Dino looks at him.

"You'll train alone until you can open your box the right way."

His jaw drops, "Huh? Alone? All... alone?"

Dino smiles, "You have to make sure you and your box weapon are in harmony unless you want more trouble like last time. The user has to always make sure to keep their box at their side, no matter what."

"That's... that's all?"

He narrows his eyes, "That just now was your hint."

Dino turns his attention to Gokudera.

"Next is Gokudera Hayato. Your job is to look after the two people who don't know how to use their box yet. Lambo and Sasagawa Ryohei."

He looks surprised, "What?!"

Tsuna looks at Gokudera, "That's really impressive Gokudera-kun. You're already good enough to be a teacher."

He blushes, "No, no, no, those words are too good for me! I'm really still just a lowly kid! But I promise I'll do everything in my power to show you my best in this position."

Ryohei scoffs, "No way... I don't want help from that octopus head. He's messed up to the extreme."

Lambo nods, "Lambo-san wants to stay with onee-chan."

Gokudera glares at them, "I don't care what the hell you say! I'm doing it all for the glory of the 10th! No matter how much you guys drag your feet, I'll teach you no matter what!"

Dino then turns to Chrome, "Next is Dukuro Chrome. To strengthen your box weapon in half the time, as usual, we'll use the program that the Arcobaleno Mammon left behind for strengthening illusions. With the remaining time, we'll work on raising the strength of your hand to hand combat abilities. Those two over there will help you out."

Her hold tightens on my hand but seeing it was Bianchi and I-Pin she relaxes.

Dino then looks at Yamamoto, "And then there's Yamamoto Takeshi."

Yamamoto chuckles, "Yep! I've been waiting, Dino-san! What is it?"

He hesitates for a moment but then smiles, "I'll pass on you. Standby for now. In other words, don't do anything for now. If I taught you anything useless, that guys would probably kill me. Your abilities to understand the situation around you are second to none. This time when you get your training, Yamamoto Takeshi you'll become something really special."

Dino then turns his attention to the group, "That's all for the guardian's training explanations! You can choose wherever you want for your training places. Basil is here to give support to all of you, as well as work on his own training."

Basil smiles, "Leave it to me!"

Dino then turns to me and smiles, "Ernaline, will also go around to help you guys when needed. I would have her help you guys but her flames usually tend to make others submit."

I scoff, "That only happens to you."

I look at Chrome as I let go of her hand, "Go train I'll visit you later."

She nods as she runs towards Bianchi and I-Pin. I make my way to Gokudera as I put Lambo on the floor.

"Lambo, be good and listen to Gokudera-kun."

Kissing his cheeks I look at Gokudera.

I smile, "I'll leave it to you."

He looks at me determined, "No worries Giegue-senpai! I won't let you and the tenth down!!"

I chuckle as I nod my head making my way back to Dino. I watch as everyone leaves then look at Dino.

He smiles, "It's been a while, Ernaline."

I scoff, "I saw you a few days ago."

He pouts, "Before Kyoya attacked me."

I shrug, "I don't see why you always need to tease him, he'll fight you anyways."

He chuckles, "He somehow gets more serious when I mention you."

"Dino, you really are a dork."

He looks at me and smiles. Catching his stare I tilt my head.

"What?"

"I'm glad you're calling me Dino again."

"I've always called you Dino?"

Seeing the look of eyes turn downcast I hug him.

"Things are different, you will always remain Dino."

He chuckles as he hugs me back, "It really is nice to have you back."

I let go as I smile, "I've been getting that a lot."

Walking to the door I turn around, "I'm going to check on Lambo, he's probably giving Gokudera-kun some trouble."

He chuckles as he waves, "I'll go back to Kyoya."

I nod my head as I head back upstairs. As I make my way towards the room I sense Lambo's flames. Sighing I activate my box.

"Suki, once we arrive use hogo alright? I'll relax Lambo's box animal."

She jumps on my shoulder as her tails wrap around my neck.

Yes, Hime-samq.

When we arrive she jumps off as she creates the bubble. Lightning hits it as I see Lambo's cow is about to charge at it. Releasing my flames I direct it towards it.

"It's okay, Lambo's fine."

Seeing it relax I walk towards it as I pet it, it goes back to its box as Suki release the barrier. She returns to my box as Lambo comes running to me.

"Good job, Lambo!"

He starts laughing, "Gahaha, Lambo-san did it onee-chan!"

I look at Gokudera, "I'll probably need to train him again. Sorry, Gokudera-kun."

He nods his head as Ryohei interjects.

"Giegue, teach me as well I don't need octopus head's help!"

I shake my head as I laugh while Gokudera and Ryohei start arguing. The next days go by as everyone goes on training. As I was relaxing in the room as the monitor starts ringing. Giannini rushes in as everyone runs inside.

"Giannini, what's happening?"

He looks worried as he looks at me, "I can't say for certain but something seems to be hijacking our private signal!!"

I sigh as I listen to song waiting for the show to begin.