to the future

I was laying down with Lambo when suddenly someone started knocking on the door.

"Oh? Lambo did you do anything wrong?"

He looks at me as his eyes are squinting, "Lambo-san did nothing wrong."

I tilt my head, "Oh, so why is Tsuna-kun here?"

He buries himself in my embrace as he falls back asleep. Sighing I get up as I wrap him in the blanket. Going downstairs I see Mukuro hovering over Tsuna.

"Don't bully him, Mukuro."

"Kufufu, Ernaline, I was just wondering the why the tenth boss of Vongola has come looking for you."

Sitting down I look at Tsuna, "What did Lambo do?"

He looks shocked as he comes back from his daze.

"Giegue-senpai!! Reborn's gone missing!"

"Missing?"

He nods his head, "Lambo and Reborn were attacking each other when Lambo hit him with the 10-year bazooka."

I furrow my eyebrows, "Reborn didn't come back?"

He shakes his head, "It's been a full day."

Nodding I stand up, "Follow me."

We make our way upstairs as we enter my bedroom.

"He's sleeping but seeing how this is an emergency I'll wake him up."

Nudging his body I look at him, "Lambo, onee-chan, needs to see the bazooka."

Nodding, in his sleepy state, he throws his bazooka.

"Ah, don't throw it, Lambo!!"

As I look at the bazooka about hit Mukuro and Tsuna I widen my eyes.

"Get out of the way!!"

Mukuro quickly sidesteps but Tsuna was frozen as the bazooka hits him. Seeing the cloud of smoke, I look around but I don't see Tsuna's older figure.

I mumble, "Mukuro."

He nods, "It's as you think, Ernaline."

"Mm, now how am I suppose to explain this to them?"

"Kufufu, we can pretend we never saw anything happen."

I glare at him, "Don't say that! Tsk, this stupid bazooka is such bad luck."

Throwing it out the window I hear another poof sound.

Laughing awkwardly I look at Mukuro, "Please tell me I was imagining that."

"Kufufu, it seems as if the puppy was following the tenth boss of Vongola."

Grabbing my katana I run downstairs as I mumble, "Stupid Gokudera-kun."

I open the doors as I head outside seeing the bazooka by itself.

I scrunch my eyebrows as I look at Mukuro.

"Something weird is going on. Seeing, that everyone that was hit with the bazooka so far hasn't come back I feel like there's something more to play."

"Should we go ourselves?"

I shake my head, "No, let's think about this first."

I sigh, "If someone planned this it seems like they'll send all the guardians to follow Tsuna-kun to the future. Though, you're not one they'll probably have a trap set up for you seeing as you're a threat."

He chuckles, "Kufufu, don't tell me you plan on going yourself."

I look at Mukuro as I stay quiet.

"Seeing your face it seems like you made up your mind."

I nod.

"How about if I try to stop you?"

Looking at him I see his features frowning with worry filling eyes. I make my way towards him as I give hug him I look at him as determination fills my eyes.

"You won't because you know me."

He scoffs as I feel his arms wrap around me, "Really, you always sacrifice yourself."

I giggle as I bury myself inside his chest.

"Mukuro, if my future self, doesn't come back, don't panic okay? I need you to stay here and focus on what we're doing. Don't follow me."

"You don't think I'll just slack off and betray you? Who knows I'll probably follow you."

I shake my head my nose inhaling his scent.

"You wouldn't and even if you did you would probably have a great reason."

My eyes start to sting as I look up at him, "As for following me, please don't."

He laughs, "Kufufu, silly girl, I don't want to see your tears so forgive me this once."

He pushes me as he hits me with the bazooka. I look at him as I smile.

"I'll forgive you no matter what, stupid."

-

A/N: just a short chapter before the long waited future arc begins.  honestly, this is probably my favorite arc so they'll be some cute moments with ernaline. (๑→‿←๑)