arrival

Opening my eyes, I find myself in a room. Looking around I spot a box and letter. Adjusting my katana on my waist, I laugh as I make my way towards the letter.

Really, seems like I knew I was coming.

Grabbing a hold of the letter I see my writing.

If you're reading this it seems like I really did force myself here. Make your way to Nami high, hide your flames and do not activate them until you see the others. Don't mess with the box until you're there. Also, to my past self, I've made many mistakes as I was blinded by revenge and didn't focus on our friends. I really hope we change that as I truly did forget what we're fighting for after all these losses. Well, what can I say? Without the sun I really couldn't find my path. Don't lose anyone again.
P.S: We actually left Mukuro behind in the enemies base, don't beat yourself up too much since it was actually his plan saying you would interfere and thinking about it, it does seem like something we do. Don't try to contact Ken and Chikusa either they'll find you if something goes wrong. We have a plan in motion just follow our instincts.
Fight on me! ¡¡¡( •̀ ᴗ •́ )و!!!

As I look down it seems there was a smudge as if I was trying to erase something. The only word I could recognize was Kyoya.Going outside I recognize the place somewhere near the park hiding my flames I make my way to the school. Once I reach the school, I look around feeling static around me I walk towards them. I cross through the wires as I feel something scanning me. Ignoring the sensation I walk inside and hear voices.

"Longchamp and his family, Mochida have been missing for two days... most the friends we've made these past ten years have been eliminated."

I hear another familiar voice as I follow it, "Including Yamamoto's father. Ernaline seemed to disappear after she heard what happened to me, from what I heard she deflected. Her status is unknown right now."

Walking inside I laugh, "Haha, does that mean I'm not welcomed?"

"Giegue-senpai!!"

"Giegue!"

"Ernaline seems like you're here."

I feel Yamamoto's older figure wrap around me, "Giegue, you're actually here, you came back."

I hug him, "Of course, where else would I go? I'm sorry about Uncle though."

He frowns, "Don't be you avenged him."

Letting go I look at Reborn as I hug him.

"Reborn, you stupid idiot, I was worried."

He chuckles, "Ernaline, you rushed over once you felt something wrong with the ring right?"

I nod, "Yeah, and seems like my instincts were right. I actually deflected? Why does this seem like a huge mess? But enough we'll talk later."

He chuckles and I set him down. I turn around to look at Gokudera.

"Gokudera-kun, why do you always look ready to fight me?"

He chuckles awkwardly, "Giegue-senpai, I'm glad you're here."

I hug him as I scoff, "I'm not going to bite you know, no need to be embarrassed."

He turns bright red as he coughs. Laughing I let him go as I look towards Tsuna.

I smack his head, "Tsuna-kun."