dino

Looking at the hamburger steak in front of me I can't help smile

Even though he's late at least he knows how to choose the place.

I grab my fork and knife as I cut a piece and place it in my mouth. While chewing a burst of flavor hits my tongue as I can't help but close my eyes.

So good!

"I knew you would be happy to me Ernaline."

"Dino, you're late."

I open my eyes as I see his blonde hair and brown eyes

I open my eyes as I see his blonde hair and brown eyes. He smiles at me as he takes a seat calling a waiter over and placing his order.

"Sorry, I'm late for our date Ernaline!"

I scoff, "As if, I'm only here for the food."

He laughs, "Still so cold, Ernaline."

As the waiter brings his food as we dine.

"So how's Chiavarone Famiglia? I really can't believe you're the boss now."

He chuckles, "It's good, we're finally financially stable, thanks for your help. How about the Giegue Famiglia, I still can't believe you're still not the boss."

"It's good, I wouldn't be here otherwise."

I snicker, "You and the other famiglias are pushing me to the position while I'm waiting to see, don't worry I'm taking care of everything."

He laughs, "Yeah, I know, you wouldn't be able to relax otherwise. That's what I always liked about you. You care too much about your family and the innocents."

I look at him as I scoff, "You talk as if you don't. Look your men are around us right now enjoying food at least I can leave mine behind." 

He blushes as he scoffs, "They just so happen to be here. Right fellas?"

They all nod their head in sync as I can't help but sigh.

"So, what's up?"

"What?"

I sigh, "Why'd you invite me out? What do you need?"

He smirks, "Can't I take you out on a date?"

I look at him and he sighs, "Really can't I just take you out a date without there being any business?"

I scoff as I continue eating my hamburger steak.

His smile disappears as his face turns serious, "I'm meeting Tsuna tomorrow and testing his family the day after

His smile disappears as his face turns serious, "I'm meeting Tsuna tomorrow and testing his family the day after."

"Oh? Don't tell me you're feeling guilty?"

He stays quiet as I sigh, "Don't worry Dino even when they find out you betrayed them by kidnapping Tsuna they'll forgive you. Lately, there's a lot of men who have been leaving their boss high and dry." 

He looks at me, "Is that why you're avoiding your own guardians? I mean you don't even want henchmen."

I sigh, "I don't really need any guardians like Tsuna and henchmen? It makes it more obvious. I mean I am from the Giegue Famiglia we tend to move alone. I mean, assassins moving in groups?"

I laugh, "I'm fine, I'll be good by myself."

He looks at me and frowns as I see his eyes filled worry I can't help but soften my face.

"Okay, okay how about this? If I'm ever defeated I'll make sure to bring at least one person with me okay?"

He looks at me but knowing this is the best he sighs as he nods his head.

"Fine."

I giggle as I finish eating my hamburger steak I stand up as I look at him, I give him a smile.

"Thank you for worrying about me, Dino."

I see his face turn red as I can't help but laugh as I walk away.

Ah, Dino, you're all talk but seriously thank you.