family

The next morning, I woke up as I stretch my body. Going downstairs I only see Mukuro.

"Ah, they're tired aren't they?"

"Kufufu, it seems as yesterday wiped them out."

I nod, "Mm, even the tension got to Ken and Chikusa and they weren't involved. Ha, we'll probably have to up their training."

He laughs as we start discussing their training plans.

"Well, I'm going to go say bye to Bel and Mammon, care to join?"

He shakes his head, "No, I don't want to interfere."

I make my way towards the door I chuckle, "Enjoy your day off, try not to get in too much trouble."

I go to the park as I see Bel and Mammon's figure.

"Ah, so you guys actually know how to say bye?"

Bel snickers, "Shishishi, Giegue, Mammon here was saying you wouldn't show up."

I scoff, "As if, I actually say bye."

We talk for a while till they have to go.

"So early?"

"Shishishi, we can't keep boss waiting."

I sigh, "Okay, but next time the sushi is on you."

He snickers as I hug him. 

"If Nono is too rough on you, tell him I said hi, he'll ease up a bit, and don't get into too much trouble Bel."

He hugs me back, "Shishishi, Giegue, you can always come with me."

I scoff as I let him go as I hug Mammon. 

"Mammon, my little money grubber, if they try taking your money just transfer it to my spare account, they can't touch those."

He chuckles as he buries himself in my embrace, "This is why you're my favorite."

I laugh as I let him go, "Make sure to come to visit, the usual spot okay? Oh, and tell Squalo-san that I'll miss him as well."

They nod as they walk away. Watching them leave I make my way towards to TakeSushi seeing there's a celebration. On my way there I see Hibari seeing him fine my heart relaxes. Though I really wanted to take him to the hospital, he insisted on taking him home. Knowing he'll probably escape if I did take him to the hospital, I followed his orders and took him home. After giving him some treatment, I left.

"Hibari-san."

He looks at me, "Carnivore. Where are you headed?"

"To the celebration, you're not coming?"

He scowls.

I giggle, "I'm just kidding, I know you wouldn't crowd, but seeing you here must mean you're on patrol."

He nods his head, "Carnivore, don't hang out with the group of herbivores so much you'll turn into one."

I laugh as I bring my hand to touch his cheek, "What, you'll leave me behind if I change?"

A small smile appears on his face as determination fills his eyes.

He leans on my hand, "I wouldn't leave you."

I smile as I feel my cheeks burn I remove my hand as I look at him, "Hibari-san, for whatever lies ahead, don't push yourself too hard, okay?"

He scoffs, "As if you're one to talk."

I hug him as I feel him freeze, "I'm serious, you push yourself too hard."

After a minute I feel his arms wrap around my waist as he pushes my head to his embrace.

"Hn, you really are too dense, but seeing if you're involved even if it's with that group of herbivores, I'll be sure to follow."

He lets go as he walks away watching him leave I shout.

"I'll make sure to give them your regards!"

"Hn, I'll bite you to death carnivore." 

Opening the door to TakeSushi, I'm attacked by an embrace.

"Onee-chan!!"

Picking him up, I smile as I kiss his cheeks.

"Oh, my Lambo is finally awake? I've missed you so much!"

Lambo laughs, "Gahaha! Lambo-san missed you too!"

Suddenly as he remembered something he brings out a ring from his afro.

"Onee-chan, look what Lambo-san found in the trash can!"

I chuckle, "Oh? How amazing!"

I suddenly feel another embrace on my leg. 

"Ernaline-nee!"

Squatting down I kiss his cheeks, "My prince, how are you?"

"I'm fine Ernaline-nee, though I've missed you!"

My face softens, "I'm sorry I've been busy these past few days but seeing as everything is done, you can come over again. Okay?"

He nods as he gives me a bright smile. I feel a tug on my shirt as I turn around.

I smile, "Ah, I-Pin, same goes for you, feel free to come over, I've been feeling lonely without you."

She nods as I give them a bear hug. Letting them go, I stand up as I make my way to everyone. As I greet everyone I go to Colonello, Reborn, and Dino.

Reborn smirks, "Ernaline, you didn't bring your gang?"

I scoff, "They're wiped out and unlike you, I didn't want to force them to wake up."

Colonello interjects, "You should've woke them up kora!"

"Tsk, no, you guys don't like it when they wake you up, so I tend to let them sleep."

They both stay quiet as they can't say anything.

Dino laughs, "There, there, my love, seeing how good you are with kids, when are we having our own?"

I smirk, "Ah, so we're finally having kids?"

He freezes as he starts coughing, "I need to go, seems like Tsuna is calling me."

Watching his back I start laughing.

Colonello exclaims, "What a coward kora!"

Reborn smirks, "Really, Ernaline, you made him run away."

I chuckle, "Well, it's his fault, he just loves teasing me. I'm going to talk to Tsuna-kun, I probably need to after all this."

They nod their heads as I make my way to Tsuna.

"Tsuna-kun."

He turns around as he smiles, "Giegue-senpai!"

I smile, "Ah, I just wanted to congratulate you, though I couldn't really help this time, I'm proud of the progress you made. Seeing you like makes me actually envision you as the next Vongola boss."

He shakes his head, "Giegue-senpai, you've already done so much for me. Plus, I really don't want to the be the 10th!"

I chuckle as I rub his head, "Well, you're stuck until you find someone better. So, looks like we're in the same boat."

He laughs as I see Kyoko heading our way. 

"I better go, I don't want to interfere."

Looking at me confused he hears Kyoko's voice as his face turns bright red. I look around and seeing everyone's smiling my heart is in peace. Sneaking out I make my home. Seeing Mukuro, Ken, Chikusa, and Chrome's figures I smile.

"We're having hotpot tonight, so who's ready?"

They cheer as they look exhausted from training but their eyes light up in excitement. Making my way towards the kitchen I hear Mukuro follows me.

"Kufufu, the celebration ended that early?"

I chuckle, "No, but after seeing them all together, I really wanted to come home."

I turn back as I smile, "You guys are my family after all."