mist

Going upstairs, a figure runs to me as they hug me tight. I wrap my hands around them as I feel their warmth.

"Ernaline-sama, I was worried!"

Laughing, I hug her, "Sorry, Chrome, I just pushed myself too hard but I'm fine look."

She lets go as she examines me from top to bottom and I laugh.

"Kufufu, Ernaline, it's nice seeing you on your feet."

I laugh, "Mukuro, thank you for last night."

He nods his head as we hear the door open and two figures walk in. Seeing me awake they can't help but light up.

Ken exclaims, "Ernaline-sama, we're happy your fine!"

Chikusa nods, "Ernaline-sama, we met with the baby today."

"Oh? Reborn?"

They nod their head.

"Geehh!! That baby told us to remind you that the mist battle is tonight."

I nod my head, "Ah, it seems like it's finally our turn."

Turning to Chrome I look at her, "Chrome, are you sure you want to through with this?"

She nods her head as she looks at me with resolute, "Yes, Ernaline-sama."

I smile as I shake my head, "Okay, no use to talk you out of it but just for safety measures, Mukuro make sure to keep an eye on here."

Chrome looks down as I hug her, "I know you got stronger, I just don't want to take chances, if you get hurt I'll probably cost Vongola another ring."

Turning red she buries her head in my chest as I giggle. Looking towards Ken and Chikusa I smile.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go."

Walking towards Namimori, Ken and Chikusa fight to enter first as I shake my head. As they walk in I hear them start arguing.

"You go first, Chrome, I'll be right after you."

She nods her head as she walks inside.

"Kufufu, is there something wrong Ernaline?"

I look up, "Though, I told you to protect Chrome, if there's any kind of problem don't risk your life, you finally recovered."

"Kufufu, you worry too much."

I smile as I walk inside, "I know."

I come to the view of Chrome kissing Tsuna's cheek as I can't help but shriek.

"Ah, no Chrome, no boys yet!"

She turns around as she runs towards me. They look relieved to see me as they rush towards me.

Yamamoto hugs me, "Giegue-senpai, you need to stop doing that."

I nod my head, "Sorry, but thank you for not coming after me."

Ryohei joins in as I start laughing. Letting go, they start examining me to make sure I'm fine as their attention goes back to Chrome. They start questioning if she's good enough as they turn to me.

"Don't look at me, this isn't for me to decide."

"Ernaline-sama is right. I wish to battle as the guardian of mist but... but if boss won't allow it no matter what, I'll abide by his decision."

As Tsuna starts to think of his decision he makes up his mind as he looks at Chrome.

"Then, we'll leave it to you."