missing

The next day as I'm walking out of the training room I see Haru pacing back and forth. 

"Haru-chan?"

She runs towards me as she hugs me.

"Haru-chan? What's wrong?"

She looks at me as her eyes wide with panic.

"Ernaline-san, Kyoko-chan is missing!"

"Are you sure?"

She nods her head, "I looked everywhere for her."

Sighing I grab her hand as I drag her to Reborn. Seeing everyone here I nod but before I have the chance to say anything I hear Haru scream.

"Tsuna-san!! Kyoko-chan is missing!!"

Tsuna shrieks, "Wha-what did you say?!"

She nods as she brings out a note written by Kyoko saying she was going home. Giannini quickly gets to work as he tries to find where she left from. Seeing how the door for hatch D was open he quickly reports Tsuna starts freaking out but Mirch stops him.

"Calm yourself, Sawada. There's still the matter regarding the distress signal from the cloud guardian's bird. We should make a coordinated decision on what we should do now."

"Ah, Hibird showed up?"

They nod as they start making plans on what to do. Seeing the best decision is to separate in two groups one to find Hibird and the other to rescue Kyoko. We all look at Tsuna.

Gokudera smiles, "What should we do boss?"

Yamamoto grins, "You should decide, Tsuna!"

I nod as I look Tsuna pushing him he makes his decision he stares at us as he nods.

"All right, then. I'll give out your duties. Lal Mirch and I will go after Kyoko-chan. I would like Giegue-senpai, Gokudera-kun, and Yamamoto to search for Hibird."

We nod as we make our ways to separate doors. As we start running to the location I hear Yamamoto's voice.

"If this goes well, we'll get Hibari as an ally."

Gokudera grumbles, "...shut up."

I laugh as we make our way to the location. Once we're there I scrunch my eyebrows seeing the area is wide.

Yamamoto chuckles, "What a wide area."

Gokudera scowls, "No shit. How about we split up and look around?"

I nod, "Seems like the best choice. I'll head this way, while you guys stick together and head the other way."

Gokudera shouts, "Giegue-senpai, I can handle myself!!"

I glare at him, "We don't know what we're dealing with so listen."

Yamamoto chuckles as puts his arm around Gokudera, "There, there Giegue-senpai, we'll listen."

He drags Gokudera as I shout at them.

"Come back alive."

They both flash me a smile as they nod their heads. I make my way towards where I sense Hibird, after a few minutes of walking I finally see it.

"Hibird!"

The bird flies to my finger as it begins chirping. Feeling Yamamoto and Gokudera's presence lower I furrow my eyebrows.

"Damn."

I look at Hibird on my finger.

"Go look for Hibari-san and bring him to me okay?"

It chirps as I land a kiss on its head.

"Go and thank you."

It flies away as it starts flying towards a different direction. I start running to Gokudera and Yamamoto's presence. Once I'm near I feel an unfamiliar lightning flame as I furrow my eyebrows.

"He was masking his presence."

I summon my flame as I hit my box as I feel her figure land on my shoulders.

"Suki, hold on."

Yes, hime-sama.

Picking up the pace, once I arrive I see a blonde haired figure as he was about to attack Yamamoto I unsheathe my katana as I quickly block it. 

"Suki, hogo!"

Jumping off my shoulder she quickly picks up Gokudera as she drags him to Yamamoto. Feeling my flames decrease she makes a bubble. I look at the blonde haired man and glare at him.

He smiles, "The legendary devil, Giegue, right in front of me what luck, the names Gamma."

I scoff, "I can careless."

Seeing his two wolves next to him he chuckles. He moves his cue and he aims his pool balls at me. Wielding my katana I engrave the flames as I cut one of the balls coming towards my direction.

He chuckles, "Seems like the rumors were true. What a troublesome person."

He shoots multiple balls as I cut them down seeing my flames decrease he chuckles.

"How long do you think you can hold up protecting those two behind you? Seems like all I need to do is wait it out."

I scoff, "Who said I was trying to fight you? I'm just waiting but before he comes I can't help but notice those two wolves next to you, why don't you let them attack?"

He furrows his eyebrows as I chuckle, "Are you that afraid that I'm going to make them disappear?"

Hime-sama, do you want me to stop healing these two? If the man before you becomes serious, you're going to need all your power.

No need, Suki, I might get a little hurt right now so I apologize if it hurts.

Getting angry he intensifies his flames as he doubles the balls, trying to keep up I cut them down but the after-effects of the lightning flame start numbing my nerves. I furrow my eyebrows as I let one of the balls hit me so I can regain my senses.

He snickers, "Giegue, I've always heard that you would sacrifice yourself, though I never thought I would see it in person."

Coughing the metal taste rushes into my mouth as I swallow it.

"I wonder in this state would you really be able to handle my wolves?"

I glare at him, "Why don't you try?"

As he about to direct them my way, we suddenly feel a surge of power feeling the familiar flames I smile as I relax.

"I finally found you, though it seems you're from the past. As for you, I won't let you touch her again. I'm not so stupid or foolish... as to be replaced, of course. So don't worry about me disappearing."

Gamma looks towards the direction, "...you seem to know about a lot of things.. but if you want to join the fight, the rule is to give your name first."

"There's no need for that. I'm in a very bad mood."

The smoke clears as I see Hibari's future self, Hibird comes flying as it lands on my head.

"So right here, right now, I'll bite you to death."