i-pin

As I'm walking I see a familiar figure as I stop to take a double look.

I-Pin?

I walk closer to see her figure. I see her single braid looking around as she's looking for someone. She wearing a red cheongsam-style shirt with white sleeve cuffs over dark shorts. 

Ah, I-Pin you cutie!

I release some of my aura as I see her turn around and smile

"Onee-chan!"

I control myself knowing if I embarrass her she'll explode but I really do want to wrap her in kisses. It's been far too long, instead, I comfort myself in a hug. I pick her up and hug her.

"I-Pin, you're here in Japan where's master?"

"Master isn't coming until later, I was here on a mission."

Nodding my head, I start to catch up with her as I start heading home carrying her with me. She starts explaining to me as she said she met Tsuna and the rest of them. She starts talking about Lambo and I can't help but laugh.

I'm glad their friends, really two little cuties together. Ah, I can die!

When I arrive home I open the door as I head to the kitchen. I put her down on the counter as I put my katana down. 

"How about some meat buns I-Pin?"

She nods her head as I grab all the ingredients. Seeing her looking at all the ingredients I can't help but laugh.

"Do you want help?"

"Yes!"

We quickly get to work as we make the buns. Leaving them to bake I sit down on the chair as I begin talking to her about my life in Japan.

"Oh, and I-Pin I met a boy who looks like Master."

"Master?"

I nod my head, "Mhm, I won't spoil the surprise though I want you to see him yourself."

She nods her head as she begins to tell me what Master has been up too. I begin smiling as I relieve some of our memories together.

Ah, now I miss Master when is coming to visit?

Sensing my loneliness I-Pin calls out to me.

"Onee-chan?"

I snap out my daze as I smile, "I'm okay, I just miss Master, I mean out of all the teachers I had he was the one that taught me the most."

After the buns are done I take them out and let them cool a bit, once that's done I grab one and give one to I-Pin. As I take a bite the door opens as I hear footsteps.

"Gahaha! Onee-chan Lambo-san is here!"

I smile, "In the kitchen Lambo!"

Seeing the buns I see his drool as I quickly grab another one and give it to him. He grabs it and starts eating but quickly notices another person.

"Tail-head, what are you doing here?"

Hearing her nickname I-Pin bomb activates. 

After trying to so hard not to activate it, Lambo's silly nickname activates it?!

As she's about to run away to not drag me in the explosion I stop her as I pick her up.

"Sorry, I-Pin, but let me take advantage."

I cover her in kisses until I see her countdown reach 5-pins. 

I chuckle, "Okay, now you can go."

She runs as her face is burning and the pins are counting down. I laugh as I watch her figure. I look down at the culprit who's eating another bun.

"Lambo."

As he looks at me with crumbs all over his face I can't help but laugh.

Seriously, so cute!