reunion part 1

Opening the door to the roof I see Hibari's figure looking down

Opening the door to the roof I see Hibari's figure looking down. His figure somehow seems lonely looking at him, I close the door. He doesn't turn back to face me as I sigh standing by the door I can see a yellow bird perched on his shoulder.

"Hibari-san?"

Hearing her voice his eyes can't help widen, how long has it been since he's been dreaming about hearing her voice again

Hearing her voice his eyes can't help widen, how long has it been since he's been dreaming about hearing her voice again. As to not disappoint himself he doesn't turn around just watching the herbivores walk towards the field.

I sigh as I walk towards himself calling to him again.

"Hibari-san?"

As I get near he turns around suddenly as his pair of tonfas attack me, dodging his attacks I can't help but sigh

As I get near he turns around suddenly as his pair of tonfas attack me, dodging his attacks I can't help but sigh. I watch as the yellow bird flies and perches himself on the gate.

"Hello to you too, Hibari-san."

"Carnivore, I'll bite you to death."

I watch his figure attacking me but I see how his body is relaxing and his eyes seem to clear up. I know he's probably pissed about me disappearing and not saying anything. I sigh as I unsheathed my katana knowing he probably needs this.

"Since you want to play, let's play."

He smirks as he attacks me with full force, "I'll bite you to death."

As weapons clash to each other the wind blows in full force. The sound of metal hitting wood is heard as he attacks me. I start attacking back while letting my instincts lead. If anyone would have seen this their eyes would probably fall off as they see the two figures smiling as they clash. It seemed as they were dancing, trying to see who would fall first.

I hear the door open as a cough is heard backing away from Hibari re-sheathing my katana as I turn and see Kusakabe.

"President, the baseball's Autumn game has begun."

Hibari scowls as he puts his tonfas away making his way towards Kusakabe, he turns to look at me as I put my hands up. Knowing the only reason he's leaving is since it's a festival most will take advantage if they don't see him patrolling.

"Don't worry, I'm not leaving anywhere, I'll return to duty tomorrow."

As he's about to leave I remember his bird.

"Ah, Hibari-san, your forgetting Hibird."

He looks at me as his scowls lifts and a surprise expression emerges from his face. I could have sworn I saw a smile but he turned around quickly for me to see. Turning around I see as Hibird flies to him and settles in his hair.

"Don't be late, carnivore."

He walks away taking Kusakabe with him. I sigh as I make my way to the door to leave the roof.

Well, at least I got the hardest one over with.

Making my way to the stands I spot them out by the loud ruckus they're making. Reborn notices me as I hear his voice my heart can't help but warm.

"Here I was about to go after you, really worrying about you is unnecessary."

Letting out a laugh I finally relax knowing I'm finally home.

"Ciaossu everyone. I'm home."

I feel as three small figure jump on me as I can't help but laugh again.

"Ernaline-nee!"

"Onee-chan!!"

I bend my knees as I hug the figures.

"Ah, how I've missed you guys."

I look at Yuuta who has tears in his eyes.

"Ernaline-nee, I thought you left me."

I hug him as I cover in him in kisses.

"Nonsense, I'm home my prince."

"Lambo-san too!"

"I-Pin too!"

Laughing I grab I-Pin and Lambo as I cover them in kisses as well.

"Yes, yes you two as well."

After eating them up I turn to the others as I give them a smile.

Ryohei comes up to me and gives me a hug.

"Giegue, next time you go visit family make sure to tell me."

Ah, of course, he would believe that lame excuse.

Hugging him back, I'm grateful for his naivety as I don't have to explain anything to him.

Gokudera looks at me as he looks a little awkward not knowing really what to do. Sighing, I walk towards him as I engulf him in a hug. His face turns red and he awkwardly hugs me back. I laugh as I feel his hands wrap me.

"I hope you weren't smoking when I wasn't around."

I let him go as I see him shake his head then cough and turn away. Ryohei goes to tease him as I hear him shouting him to shut up. I turn as I see Bianchi with tears in her eyes. I run to her as she engulfs me in a hug.

"I'm back Bianchi."

She hugs me tight as she starts scolding me.

"Next time you do something so reckless, I'll stop you."

I nod my head letting go as I turn to Tsuna and Reborn. I hug Tsuna as I feel his face warm.

"Thank you for taking care of them."

He nods as he freezes up in my arms I let go as I laugh. I hug Haru as she introduces me to her best friend and Ryohei's little sister. After we introduced ourselves she starts telling me she heard a lot about me from her big brother, I can't help but laugh. She was as pure as Ryohei as I instantly took a liking to her. I could tell why Tsuna was so smitten with her. I sit down as Reborn jumps into my embrace.

"Before you ask, I'll tell you guys everything after the game."

He nods as we focus on the game cheering for Yamamoto. After the game as I'm about to congratulate Yamamoto, he hugs me as I suddenly turn shocked.

"Don't scare me like that Giegue-senpai."

Hearing his words I can't help but smile as I hug him back.

After letting me go, he smiles sheepishly as Reborn jumps back into my embrace.

"So since you guys are wondering what happened, let's head to Tsuna's place as I explain."

Tsuna shrieks, "Hieee, why my place?"

I look at him as I tilt my head, "Obviously the little ones are tired and seeing as they're staying with you it makes it the obvious choice."

Seeing as no one argued back he shook his head as we all started to walk towards his house.