Meeting His Parents

{y/d/j = your dream job}

"Reece I'm nervous," you fretted, smoothing out your mustard denim skirt for the fiftieth time since putting it on.
"They're going to love you y/n. You have nothing to worry about!" You had pulled the sleeves of your pinstripe blouse over your hands - something that Reece knew you did when you were nervous. He took a hand off the steering wheel and grabbed yours, pulling it up to his face so he could kiss it.

You arrived at his parents house just in time for lunch and you were greeted by his little sister.
"Hello! I'm Lexi, Reece's sister. You must be y/n!" She chirped, "you're so pretty!"
You blushed and hugged her, then let Reece finally get to his younger sibling. They hugged and you smiled at the sight, before he lead you to the kitchen, where his mother was.

"Mum, this is y/n!" He introduced after he had greeted her.
"Y/n. I'm Lindsey, it's lovely to meet you gorgeous," she grinned, hugging you closely. She took your coat and you leaned against the breakfast bar, Reece standing behind you with a hand on your back. Lindsey called through her husband to meet you, and you liked him instantly. You could tell his dad would be one of your favourite people straight away.

"I'm Jamie," he beamed, shaking your hand.
"Y/n, I've heard a lot about you," you greeted happily.
"As have I for you," he replied, making you shoot a suspicious look at Reece.

"All good, I swear babe," he assured, before kissing your cheek. You giggled and looked down, your curled hair covering the side of your face. Reece moves it out the way and you glanced at his green eyes, before tuning into a conversation with Lindsey.

"Lunch will be ready in half an hour," she informed you. You thanked her and moved away, following Reece and Lexi through to his living room. 

"So is Reece a good boyfriend?"

"Oh, he's awful," you teased, "not gentlemanly at all." You shot Reece a wink and he giggled, wrapping an arm over your shoulders and pulling you in.

"Oh shut up," he slapped your arm playfully.

"See? He slapped me!"

/////////////////////

You joined the family around the dining room table for lunch, taking a seat opposite Jamie and next to Reece.

"What do you do, y/n?"

"I work in y/d/j. It's a lot of fun but nowhere near as good as Reece's, as you can imagine," You smiled, "if you'll excuse me, I'm just going to the toilet,"

You headed out and went into the bathroom, doing your business and texting Reece while on the loo. 

babe do they actually like me?

bitch are you insane? of course they do xx

i'm so happy

fuck me I love you

I love you too, i'm coming back xx

--------------------------

So.

It's been three weeks.

I've been so stressed recently and I haven't had much time to upload, so here's a little life update for y'all.

first, my friend started being all weird with me. This left me feeling very confused and I wasn't sure what to o with myself.

Then rolled in the schoolwork. I get about 12 pieces of homework every week and this doesn't give me much spare time anyway. For the first time I did quite good with managing Wattpad and school, but I guess it caught up with me.

My crush has been more and more flirty with me every day and it's doing things to me that I can't even describe. If you know about the situation with my crush then you'll understand why I'm getting so stressed about it.

I've been updating my draft blake book pretty much every day for the last couple of months and it's left me pretty occupied. It's nowhere near finished but it's on the way. I dont want to publish it until it's completely finished and perfected. 

It was my 14th birthday on Saturday. Even less spare time.

I'm doing much better now. I've found ways to manage my stress and my time more carefully. Basically, I say yes to too many things and can't keep up.

I don't really like how this chapter ended up but at least I got to say what I wanted to. I hope you're all doing very well and you haven't missed me too much ;)

T h a n k  y o u if you read that whole thing, I love you all very very much!!

Requests are open, dm for details!!

Thank you all so much

xx