The first 'I love you'

The bright lights reflected off of his perfect face, his eyes brighter and skin illuminated. Your hands were clasped together tightly, his thumb swirling in circles on the skin beneath your knuckle.
You glanced up at his face, him noticing and returning the look. You got caught up in the moment and grabbed his face with your free left hand, pushing your lips to his passionately before pulling away. "I couldn't help it... sorry," you said, slightly out of breath.
"Did my girlfriend just apologise for kissing me?" He teased, smirking from your surprise.

He brought you to the edge of the pavement, your side against a brick building, out of the way of passer's by. He took your hands in his bigger ones.

"I love you Reece," you suddenly blurted out, a blush rising on your cheek. "Oh you do, do you?" Reece responded, the smirk growing into more of a grin. "Well that's lucky," he continued, getting closer to your face. "Because I love you too," he said, leaning in and kissing you softly yet passionately.
You could feel goosebumps run up your arms as he gripped your waist and tried deepening the kiss, though you declined. "Not here. Let's go back to my hotel room and finish this there," you said,  dropping one of his hands and leading him towards the hotel with the other hand.

///////////

You unlocked the hotel room, fingers still interlocked. You threw your bag on the bed and peeled off your jacket, leaving you in a cropped shirt and blue skinny jeans. You turned away from Reece, closing the curtains, turning around to see him throwing his keys on the desk and practically ripping off his jacket.
He walked towards you, gripping your waist and pressing his lips to yours again with an arm securely around your waist. He leaned forward, making you lean back. Your hair tickled the duvet, Reece's lips still firmly attached to yours.
You pulled away, out of breath, Reece lifting you back to original height. "I love you," you said for the second time that evening as you looked into his gorgeous green eyes.
"And I love you so much more, y/f/n y/l/n," he said back softly, pecking your nose lightly.

—————————————
Honestly sign me up for this 😂
xx