Epilogue

Two Weeks Later-Neecey POV

Today was the day. Me and Tommy are finally getting married. It just feels like life is going right for me.

I woke up early because I just couldn't sleep. I was too excited.

"Babe go to sleep". Tommy mumbled.

"How you knew I was up?". I cocked up my eyebrow.

"Because you keep tossin and turnin". He pulled me onto his chest.

"Bae how can you sleep at a time like dis. We bout to get married today! Aren't you excited?!". I cheered.

"I am very excited. But I'on wanna be reading my vows and accidently yawn. That shit would be green as fuck". He chuckled.

I sucked my teeth.

"Whatever. I can't sleep". I poked out my lip.

"Come ere. I got something that'll knock you out". He spoke.

"Nooo. The doctor said wait one more week". I whined.

"Not that just come here". He motioned towards him.

I laid down next to him and he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me on top of him. He pushed my head in the crook of his neck and started rubbing on my ass.

"This is not gonna work". I yawned right after saying that.

"Then why you yawning". He chuckled.

I couldn't even say nothing because I was already dozing off.

"Works everytime". I could feel his chin hit my nose so I knew he was smirking.

*
I woke up to an empty bed. I didn't hear the shower so I assumed Tommy was already gone to the church with the kids. I looked at the time and it was nine o'clock. Just in time for my hair appointment at ten.

I got out the bed and took a shower. I put on some clothes and combed my hair out.

I grabbed my car keys and drove in the direction of Mookie, my hairstylist's house.

*
"Hey girl. So today's the big day how you feel". She asked.

"I feel happy. We finally catching a break". I smiled.

"Yaaass, I'm tryna be like you. But some of these men out here be trifling". She shook her head causing me to chuckle.

"Girl, just give it time you'll find the one". I reassured her.

"I know. But I am gonna be able to make to the wedding". She told me.

"Bitch I know. That's why I got chu a reserved front row seat and everything". I winked.

"Awww bitch you making me a blush that is so sweet". She held her heart.

She finished my hair around 11:45.