Chapter Sixteen

We made it to the mall and my ass was on cloud nine. I was so in love. I guess good dick will do that to you.

"What store you wanna go in?". He looked down at me.

"Gucci flip flops, fuck it, hit your bitch in my socks". I sang laughing.

"Yo extra ass coulda just said the Gucci store". He shook his head smiling.

We walked in the direction of the Gucci store and finally arrived.

"I'ma look around". I let go of Jerome's hand.

I picked up two Gucci sweatshirts, a Gucci shirt and some matching shoes.

"You done?". He asked.

I nodded.

We walked up to the register and the clerk started ringing everything up.

Jerome had gotten a Gucci belt and shirt just like mine.

"Your total is one thousand, five hundred, thirty two dollars and fifty cents". She looked to Jerome.

He pulled out a black card and handed it to her.

"Ok big bank". I kissed his cheek.

He just chuckled.

She handed him the bags and his card.

"You hungry?". He asked.

I nodded eagerly.

Even though I was vegan I still loved food.

We walked to the food court and seen a place called Raw Addiction.

"Oh! Let's go there". I pulled him toward the place.

"Drea do you even know what they sell. You vegan. For all you know they could sell raw meat". He looked at me sideways.

"That's why we going over there now bring yo ass". I walked over to the place.

It turns out that they did have vegan options.

"Haha I told you". I mushed the side of his head.

"Drea put cho hands on me again and I'm taking you to the car". He threatened.

"Boy bye ain't nobody scared of you". I rolled my eyes.

I order a veggy wrap and he ordered two veggy burgers with a side of sweet potatoe fries.

He paid for our food and we went to sit down.

"This shit good not gone lie". He spoke biting into his burger.

"Yeah and you thought I ain't know what I was talking bout. I'm a smart girl". I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Yeah I know that's why I cuffed you". He shoved sweet potatoe fries in his mouth.

"Boy bye. I let chu cuff". I rolled my eyes.

"Mhm. Yeah ok". He shook his head.

We ate our food and then he threw everything away. I made sure my face was clean and reapplied some lip gloss.

"Let's go to the Nike store". He walked towards the escalator.

*

We finished shopping after going to the Nike store, Tilly's, Bath & Body Works, and Footlocker.

We made two trips to the car before we left and now we were walking out with two bags in each hand.

"What chu want for dinner?". I asked Jerome.