Chapter Fourteen

I woke up the next morning smelling food.  I looked next to me and Jerome was gone. I got up and went in the bathroom. I had hickeys all over my neck and chest. I just smiled.

I took a shower and washed my hair causing it to go back curly. I put it into a top knot and let it air dry. I got dressed and put makeup over the hickeys.

I went downstairs and Jerome was blasting music and cooking.

"Good morning sleepy head". He kissed my forhead.

"Good morning". I giggled.

"After last night I coulda sworn you would've had my love marks all over". He smirked.

"Trust me I had to cover them up. I couldn't go into work covered in hickeys". I said taking the plate he handed me.

He cooked pancakes, bacon, and eggs.

"Damn, you can cook". I smiled eating the panckaes.

"I do a lil something". He chuckled.

We ate and I washed the dishes.

"So I have to go to work but I should be back in an hour or two". I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Ok. I'll wait for you". He kissed me.

"Alright see you later". I grabbed my phone and purse.

I walked out the front door.

I got in my car and drove to the trap.

"Hey yall!". I waved to erbody.

"You got some dick didn't chu". Doughboy looked to me.

"Omygod shut up". I giggled.

"Mhm she got dicked down last night it's all in ha face". Youngin smirked.

Yeah me and him was back on good terms.

"Y'all need to shut up". I walked to my office.

"But chu ain't denying it tho". Doughboy smirked.

I just rolled my eyes.

I went into my office and Tommy was waiting.

"Hey wassup?". I asked.

"You got that meeting wit Sentilly tonight. I hope you ready". He gave me a firm look.

"Born ready. And I hope you ain't come down here to tell me that I need to be careful. Let's not forget I pulled off ten jobs alone since you made me boss. So what is it that your here for?". I put my hand on my hip.

"I want yo blessing. Imma ask Neecey to marry me". He smiled making me tear up.

"Awww. Did you really have to ask? Of course you have my blessing. But if you fuck her over I'm fucking you up on some real shit". I warned him.

He busted out laughing.

"And what chu gon do wit cho lil ass?". He smirked.

"You wanna end up like Doughboy? Play wit it and see". I winked causing him to stop smirking.

"Man you a bully". He stood up and walked out my office.

*
Around twelve I sent Jerome a text saying I would be late tonight.

Hopefully he would understand that sometimes shit just don't go as planned.

Night came quickly and was time for the meeting with Sentilly.

Sentilly was one of our rivals. He sold drugs on the south while we sold on the north, east, and west. Tommy kind of took out most of his other rivals except Sentilly.

We strapped up and got in our all black Tahoe's. This job did come with a lot of perks. There was one Tahoe filled with goons in front and one in back of the Tahoe I was riding in. I had two body gaurds. Doughboy and Youngin. They was the only two I trusted with my life. Yeah we got off to a bad start in the beginning, but shit is better now.

We pulled to the warehouse where I wanted to meet Sentilly at. It was on the outskirts of town. And it was secluded in case I had to dead his ass.

"You ready?". Dougboy asked.

I nodded.

I slipped a 9mm in my bra and slid another one in my waist band.

We walked up and Doughboy went in first.

"Ah, Blackout nice meeting you". Sentilly smirked.

"I ain't Blackout. I'm just here to make sure y'all ain't on no funny shit". Dougboy scanned the room.

"Well then, I assure you, this is only buisness. No funny mess". Sentilly smirked.

"Yeah ok". Doughboy shook his head.

After a few minutes I walked in.

"Who is this?!". Sentilly frowned.

"Oh me? I'm Blackout". I smirked extending my hand.

Sentilly busted out laughing.

"You? Your just a woman". He chuckled wiping his eyes.

I really didn't come to kill nobody tonight.

Doughboy saw the look on my face and mouthed 'calm down'.

"So Tommy has a woman doing his dirty work? That must be embarrassing". He giggled.

"I'm sorry. But tell Tommy when he is ready to do real buisness to give me a call". He was about to turn and walk away.

I cocked my pistol and he stopped in his tracks.

"Sit cho punk ass down". I spat.

He turned.

"You dare pull a gun on me?". He frowned.

"Shut cho bitch ass up. I run the Kingpins now. So either you sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up or leave here wit a bullet in ya ass. Your choice of course". I pointed the gun at him.

He just laughed.

"Little girl, Tommy must has not taught you well. You see I go nowhere without my protection". He smirked.

He snapped his fingers and three niggas emerged.

I chuckled. I put my gun down.

His goons came and grabbed both my arms and pushed me down into the chair.

"Now, that you have no choice but to comply, I propose my propositions". He smirked.

"Hold that thought". I smiled.

I whipped out the gun in my bra and shot one goon in the dick. I shot out my chair and pistol whipped the other.

The third goon ran up and I shot him in the face.

Then I threw my empty gun at the one I pistol whipped.

Sentilly stood. Jaw dropped.

"You were saying?". I sat back down in my chair.

"I-I, I propose we team up". He put his hands together.

"Sounds, interesting". I crossed my legs.

"Yes. A team up, you under me of course considering I have more experience-

"Hell nah. Fuck dat. You got two options you under me or you walk away and this fued continues. That's all I'mma offer". I spat.

This man was really tryna play me. No nigga I run this shit.

"I choose...to walk away". He shrugged.

I stood up.

"Whatever you say...boss man". I winked.

We walked out of the warehouse.

"So that's it?". Doughboy frowned.

"Not quite". I smirked.

"What the hell you got going on in that mind of yours?". He looked at me curiously.

"Sentilly won't hold out for long. Not while I'm pressing him". I got in the car.

Now we wait.