Chapter Six

I sat down across from Asia and sat there and listened.

"Neecey, I'm so sorry. I was just so sad seeing you messed up over Tommy. Reggie is my best guy friend and he was looking for somebody. I didn't call it a date. I just told him I had someone he could meet. And I'm sorry for saying Tommy wouldn't wait for you I was mad because you brought up my love life and I snapped. But that gave me no right. So once again I'm sorry". Asia apologized.

"Girl I'm sorry too. I didn't have to bring up what chu do in your personal life. I shouldn't throw it in your face. Your business is your business". I said pulling her in a hug.

"I missed chu bitch". Asia giggled.

"I missed my AsiaPoo too". I swiped a tear away.

"Bitch don't get emotional on me. Les go to lunch before yo next client get here". She pulled me towards the door .

But my next client was already here.

"Oops. Rain check". I giggled.

"Whatever we can just go later. I'm glad we made up". Asia hugged me one last time.

"Oh! Before I forget. I'm throwing a kickback tonight to celebrate Tommy's home coming". I informed her.

"Bet. I'll be there". Asia went down the hall to her office.

I walked back in my office and took care of my client.

*

Around 4:30 I went home so I could set up for the kickback.

I got home and the kids was doing homework and Tommy was in the back yard grilling.

"I ain't know you knew how to grill". I smiled as he kissed my forehead.

"I don't. Just thought I would try the shit out". He shrugged.

"You bet not burn our house down or you buying the next one". I warned him.

"I bought this one tho". He smirked.

"And yo ass will be buying the next one you fuck round and start a fire". I chuckled.

He just busted out laughing.

I went upstairs and took a shower. I got dressed for the kickback.

I came back downstairs and cooked collard greens, Mac and cheese, and corn bread

I came back downstairs and cooked collard greens, Mac and cheese, and corn bread. Tommy had ribs in the slow cooker.

"Baby the food ready!". Tommy called.

I walked out the back door and seen that he had the hamburgers, hotdogs, steaks, and shrimp kabobs done and in the pans.

"Nikka whet. How the hell you cooked all this so fast". I frowned.

"Oh I cooked all of this before you came home I just wanted to see the look on your face when I told you I never grilled before". He smirked.

"I hate chu". I rolled my eyes jokingly.

"Nah. I believe if I remember the past six years correctly you love me so much". He quoted me chuckling.

"Alright see you best hope you'on get locked up again cause I ain't coming to see you next time". I said bout to walk off.

He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me back.

"You and I both know you can't resist me Neecey. I'on know why you keep playing wit me". He whispered while kissing my neck.

Fuck.

I pulled away even though I surely didn't want to.

"Mhm. That's what chu think". I said walking into the house.

Is it me or is it hot as fuck in here.

"Hey bitch". Mani said walking in with Cisco close behind.

"Hey girl. Hey Cisco, Tommy in the back and you betta get him before I hurt him". I pointed to the back door.

Cisco chuckled and walked out the kitchen.

"Girl, I know you glad Tommy back". Mani winked.

"Yep. Now we can finally move on with our lives together. And the kids happy and you know the sex bitch. It's like this nigga is a fucking machine. But I ain't gon lie I like it. And the sweet talk bitch, my heart can't fucking take it like got damn". I smiled thinking of Tommy being home again.

Armani just sat there laughing at me.

"Girl you is caught in the trance". Armani chuckled.

"What trance?". I frowned.

"The dick trance". She busted out laughing while I just rolled my eyes.

"Girl bye. Anyways, I made up wit Asia today". I informed her.

"Really? Good cause my best bitches needed to get it together". Armani shook her head pouring herself a cup of Henny.

"So any hint on when he gon pop the question?" Armani cocked her eyebrow up.

"He said when I go back to the old Neecey". I shrugged.

"What the hell does that mean?". Armani frowned.

I just shrugged.

I finished cooking and Cisco and Tommy brought the outside food inside.

"Y'all kids come eat!". I called.

The kids came downstairs and I fixed their plates.

The kids went in the dining room and started eating.

"I invited Asia but I guess she ain't showing up". I shrugged while fixing Tommy a plate.

I handed him his plate and then the door bell rung.

I went to the door and opened it and was shocked as fuck.

"Ma?". I frowned.

I was shocked that my Momma was actually standing at my door right now.