Chapter Fifteen

* Mature Content In This Chapter *

I woke up in the next morning. Jerome had his arms wrapped around my waist. I tried to get out the bed but he tightened his grip.

"Where you going?". He asked groggily.

"I gotta go to work". I giggled kissing his forehead.

"Call in sick cause we spending the day together". He demanded.

I cocked my head to the side.

"You asking or you telling?"? I frowned.

"I'm telling yo ass we spending the day together". He still had his eyes clothes

"Ok since you telling, where the bread that your gonna spend for both of us to spend the day together". I said talking trash.

"Don't worry bout all lat. Just put on some clothes and bring yo ass". He got out the bed.

I rolled my eyes and got out the bed.

I went in the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I took a shower and put my hair in a top knot. I did a natural makeup look and added some lip gloss.

Jerome came in the bathroom as I was putting my lip gloss on.

"Damn! You ain't ready yet?". He questioned.

"You want a bitch to walk around looking busted?!". I snapped my head in his direction.

"Shit, I'on give a fuck. You look just fine to me". He shrugged.

I flipped him the bird and turned back around.

"Ay chill wit dat. Fa I come over there". He threatened.

"Nigga ain't nobody scared of you". I gave him a stank face.

"Alright. Watch I'mma deal wit cho disrespectful ass when we get back". He shook his head and walked out the bathroom.

I got dressed and put a headband on my head.

"Yo. You wearing ugg boots and it's seventy degrees outside". Jerome looked me up and down.

"Shut the fuck up". I mushed the side of his head.

"Alright keep fucking round. I got something for yo ass". He shook his head.

I rolled my eyes.

I tossed him my keys.

"What these for?". He frowned.

"Nigga you driving. You da one organizing shit so you the driver for today". I put my hand on my hip.

"Ok. All that shit talking yo ass gone fuck round and can't walk tomorrow". He slapped my ass.

Not gone lie, I liked that shit.

We walked outside and got in the car.

He drove to Waffle House and parked.

We got a table and sat down.

"Hey my name Quantineece and I'll be your waitress for today". She smiled looking Jerome up and down.

The waitress was smiling hella hard at Jerome.

"Bitch hello the fuck?". I snapped my fingers in her face.

She turned to me wit a stank face.

"Excuse me?". She frowned.

"No excuse the fuck me bitch! Why the fuck you staring at my nigga so hard. Don't make me get up from this table. I would hate to have to fuck you up, because you seem like a nice girl". I was really trying not to ruin this day.