Chapter Thirty Three

A-K kept running through my head. And I tried to focus on going to sleep. But I just felt so guilty for doing him like this. He's trying. And I casted him asside like the plague.

I got out of bed and put on some shorts and my puma slides. I grabbed my car keys and went downstairs.

I went outside and got in my car.

"Lord what am I doing? This boy probably sleep". I tried to talk myself out of this.

Instead, I turned the car on and back out of the driveway.

I kept driving in the direction of A-K's house.

*
I pulled up to his apartment and just sat there. I ain't know what to do. I ain't know what I was gon say. I just know that shit can't go on like this.

I got out and went up to his door, then I knocked.

A minute passed and he opened the door.

"Drea? What happened baby? Is you ok?'. He took me by the shoulders and turned me around to make sure I was fine.

My heart melted a lil bit.

"I'm fine, I just wanna-see you". I looked him in his eyes.

"Oh ok come in". He stepped aside and let me in.

I walked into his apartment and sat on the couch.

"You want something to eat?". He asked.

I shook my head.

"Actually I came to talk Jerome". I played with my acrylics.

"At two in the morning Drea?". He questioned.

"Just come sit down". I patted the seat next to me.

He came and sat down and I put my legs on his.

"I went on a date tonight. And I told him that I was still feeling you. And after that date, which I had a lot of fun on, I kept thinking about us and it just showed me that I need you. I need you to be wit me. I need you to just hold me when I lash out on you, when I be in my moods just tell me to cut that shit out. I want this Jerome. But when I be spazzing just snatch my ass up and tell me to calm down. I just need you back babe. Ain't nobody gon treat me how you treat me. And that's just how I feel". I let all my emotions out.

He didn't say anything and that scared me. What if he ain't want shit to do with me cause I went on a date wit Jamal?

"So you went on a date wit a whole nigga?".  He questioned.

I nodded.

"Oh hell nah! Where dis nigga I'm finna beat this nigga ass. You gon go on a date with my girl?". He jumped up.

"Man sit down. Jamal is not gon fight chu. He too friendly". I chuckled.

He came and sat back down. He pulled me onto his lap.

"I ain't gon sit here and say I'm happy you went on a date with a whole other nigga. But if that's what it took for you to realize we belong together then I guess I can't be mad". He kissed my cheek.

I didn't know what to say.

"But that don't mean you ain't gon pay for that". He gave me that look.

"No! Uh uh! I ain't come here for that". I tried to get off his lap but he held me down.

"I ain't tryna hear that shit. You prolly let Dre fuck and now I gotta claim what's mine back". He growled.

"I ain't let Dre fuck. I'd only let chu fuck cause you know what I like". I winked.

"What chu mean". He smirked.

I knew what he was doing but I honestly wanted to go there.

"He don't kiss me like you do". I kissed his lips.

"He don't love me like you do". I kissed his jaw.

"He don't know my spots like you do". I kissed his neck and he shivered.

"And he don't make me feel how you make me feel". I kissed his forehead.

He was completely silent.

"You good nigga". I chuckled.

"You sure know how to make a nigga want it". He grabbed my ass.

"I do have that effect on you". I smiled.

"Let's go half". He smirked.

"Half on what?". I cocked my head to the side.

"On a baby". He busted out laughing.

"Nigga where my ring at?". I showed him my empty ring finger.

"Don't worry bout that. You trying to go to the room or nah". He rubbed his hand down his beard.

"Shit I was ready to go to the room when I got here". I chuckled.

"Oh you got big dick energy now. Say less". He stood up holding me bridal style.

I just busted out laughing.

He walked down the hall and we made it to his room.

"Don't mind the mess I been going through since you left". He blushed.

"Aww he in love wit lil ole me". I pinched his cheek.

"Chill wit that baby shit". He put me on the bed.

"You got a shirt I can put on?". I asked with a smile.

"You got on whole pajamas? The fuck you need a shirt for?". He frowned.

"The one at my house don't smell like you no more". I pouted.

He sucked his teeth.

He tossed me a shirt and I smelled it.

"You weird". He chuckled.

"But yet yo ass still love me". I gave him a stank face.

He got in the bed and pulled me to him.

"Bruh I missed cho ass so much". He spoke into my stomach.

"I missed you too ugly". I kissed the side of his head.

"Wow. I'm ugly? I guess we gon have some ugly ass kids then cause shit if I'm ugly what that make you?". He smirked.

"Alright. Keep fucking playing. I'mma have to whoop yo ass". I threatened.

We decided to watch Netflix.

"Put on Grey's Anatomy". I told him.

"Ain't nobody tryna watch that sad shit". He frowned.

"Bruh chill". I grabbed the remote.

I turned on the show and he laid down.

"Turn the light off nikka". I laid on his chest.

He reached up and turned off the light. He placed his arm around my waist and placed his hand on my ass.

I lived for these moments.