PART 44: | SOME SECRETS AREN'T MEANT TO BE TOLD |

Start from the beginning

- "Kol! What the fuck?!" Natali exclaimed sharply, with a slight frown.

- "I think we should get going." Dimitri stated, looking at Eric and Megan. He never met Kol before, but he did hear from Natali that he is very possessive over her, so it would be best if they leave them alone.

Megan linked her hand under his elbow attempting to start walking away from them.

- "No." Natali says quickly stopping them, then she looked back at Kol, "Just stop!" she demanded in a harsh voice, "He is gay you idiot. It's one thing when you're jealous for fun, but this is becoming too much." She paused, taking a few moments to calm herself a little bit, "I suggest you - go and kill someone to cool off then you will find us at the club downstairs."

At those words, Kol clenched his jaw but decided to remain silent. Natali watched him a few more seconds, thinking he is going to say something like he usually does, but when she realized he won't she slowly turned herself around and headed towards the club.

KOL'S P.O.V:

He remained standing in the lobby, watching as Natali simply walked away from him. And just a few seconds later he noticed that Eric stayed with him.

- "What do you want?" Kol snapped at him and headed towards the exit of the hotel.

- "I'll join you for a snack." Eric told him as he followed at his heels, "You know we could just order human in hotel."

- "I prefer more to hunt them." Kol simply replied.

- "You should trust her more." Eric says quietly, making Kol stop at his tracks and turn around to face him.

- "I don't trust men around her." Kol said getting too close for comfort, his eyes darkening, "And that includes you."

- "Come on man, we know each other for like nine hundred years, I would never lie to you and nor would she." Eric says in defense.

- "Maybe she is just protecting you." Kol thought out loud.

- "Have you ever lied to her?" Eric dared to ask.

- "That's none of your concerns." Kol said menacingly, not taking his burning gaze from Eric until he didn't turn himself around. Seeming like those words actually hit him more than they should if it wasn't true.

- Eric watched him as he spoke. "That's why you think she could be lying to you too, you are hiding someth-" He couldn't finish his sentence due to Kol's hand that locked around his neck in a crushingly tight grip, "Dare to speak about this again and I'll rip your head straight off."

Before Eric could even think of saying anything more, he felt his neck twist and everything go black. Kol carelessly dropped his body onto the floor and run off into the darkness.

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

Kol entered the club where Natali told him she will be and took a look at his surroundings. There were four stripper girls on the stage, swinging their hips to slow and seductive music that was blasting from every corner of the club. One of them had a vampire feeding on her inner thigh artery while she stood above him.

The dim red lights were illuminating the dark room and mostly everything was in dark red or black color. While Kol walked towards the booth where he noticed Natali he could smell the intoxicating scent of fresh human blood that is mixed with the smell of cigarettes.

- "Wait! You were dancing here?" Megan exclaimed as she looked at Natali with wide eyes.

- "Yes, I did." Natali nodded with a smile, "But it was like 50 years ago."

- "Oh, how come I didn't know about it?" Megan questioned.

- Natali shrugged taking her glass of champagne, "I don't know." she says bluntly before placing a glass against her lips.

- "It was a great way to lure humans here, wasn't it?" Dimitri says with a slight smirk on his face, "She is mesmerizing."

- "Like hell she is." Kol said as he slides into a booth next to her with a stiff drink.

- "Did you cool yourself off?" Natali asked as she glanced at Kol who took a long sip of his drink.

- Kol smirk at her, placing his drink down and smoothing his hand over her shoulder, "Well it felt even better to kill someone than I thought it would."

- Natali chuckled under her breath, "I'm glad it did."

- After looking at her, Kol moved his glance between Megan and Dimitri who were sitting across from him, "So what did you guys talk about before I came?"

- "Just how your stunning girlfriend danced here a long time ago." Dimitri told him, "She was more popular than Marilyn Monroe, who was also a regular guest here, very into vampire stuff. She was one of the wild ones." He says with a salacious smirk on his lips.

- "I have no idea who she is.. but I'm sure she wasn't a match for my darling." Kol says with a grin.

- "Anyway, where's Eric?" Megan asked him.

- "I have no idea." Kol replied abruptly, drowning his drink.

- "Well, I could order us some food." Dimitri suggested lifting himself up and glancing at the three of them.

- "RH negative blood type for me, like usual." Natali reminded him, even if she knew that he already knows.

- "RH human, coming right up. And for you two?" Dimitri asked looking between Megan and Kol.

- "I'm gonna share with Natali." Kol told him and Dimitri nodded in understatement.

- "Bring me whoever you want, I don't choose." Megan says and the two of them smirk at each other.

While they've waited for Dimitri to come back with humans, Megan noticed that Eric has entered the club and she waved to him. The moment he saw her he headed towards them.

- "Where have you been?" Megan asks as he sat next to her.

- "I had-" Eric began, but Kol shots him a look, "I was just walking around the city."

- Megan let out a laugh, "Why would you do that?"

She knew that Eric wasn't a type who would walk around the city, instead, he would rather spend his time at some bar or a club.

- "Does it really matter?" Eric snapped at her, annoyed by her questions and the fact that he needs to keep quiet in order to stay alive.

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

Sometime later they were still at the club, where the party was at full swing. But Natali and Kol decided to sneak out of the party and have one of their own.

They've taken the elevator to the penthouse that was on the last floor of the hotel. The penthouse was equally luxurious as the rest of the hotel. A balcony was surrounding the whole penthouse and had a huge swimming pool outside.

- "Beautiful isn't it." Natali stated as she led Kol into the bedroom.

Kol smiled following at her heels. The moment they've entered the bedroom, Kol grabbed her hand and spun her around into him. He clapped his hands on her ass and pulled her tight against his groin.

- "Someone's eager." Natali whispered, as she took his face into her hands and pulled him into a deep kiss. Kol held her close, his hand trailing up and down her back before she gently bites his bottom lip.

His kisses became more urgent and he lifted her up and pushed her against the wall, pressing his hips to hers. Natali runs her hand down his chest, then grabs the front of his shirt, pulling it off as he keeps her pinned up against the wall with his hips. When his shirt was on the floor, Kol leaned down to nibble on her earlobe, then slowly kisses his way down to her shoulders.

He sits her down, sliding his hands under her dress. She lets out a soft moan, just before he turns her around to unzip her dress and presses his chest against her back, kissing her neck and massaging her breasts. He placed a few bites here and there as he slid his hands down under her underwear and she lets out another louder moan.

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡