Crossover Ideas

Of the Tokyo Ghoul x Avengers crossover, there are 16 stories on Wattpad and 17 on Fanfiction, including my 4 stories in both. 4 fanart drawings not including the covers on Wattpad (that contain both the Avengers and Kaneki) which would then probably be another 3 so 7. There are also 2 drawings of Kaneki with Deadpool, 1 of him vs Venom and 1 of him as Spiderman.

I am fed up with the lack of stories with this type of crossover and it's not just me. I mean no disrespect since I know how annoying writer's block can be but I feel like there should be more so I came up with the bright idea of offering you guys... drumroll please... plots.

I will be giving you guys ideas on what you would like to do so tell me which one you want and I'll give you the full plot. This means that future readers won't get any spoilers.

I tried to make ideas that didn't seem like I was ripping off other works so these are the most original ideas I could come up with. Please grant my wish of more Tokyo Ghoul x Avengers. 

Plot 1  

Kaneki decides to leave Tokyo with Ichika for a fresh start without all the drama of him being King. He opens a café called Re in honour of his late wife Touka (you can decide when she died). S.H.I.E.L.D. catches of wind of him and sends Natasha, under the alias of Nadya Fedorov, to watch and recruit him into S.H.I.E.L.D. where they slowly fall for each other.

Plot 2 

The Avengers find baby Ken who is adopted by Natasha and Bruce who can't have a baby through conventional means due to personal physical problems. First few chapters would be of Ken growing up before wanting to find out more of his past and his kind. He desperately searches for answers in Tokyo while slowly becoming apart of the ghoul community but which shall he choose. His ghoul side with his new friends at Anteiku or his human side which is with his loving, adoptive parents and Avenger family?

 Plot 3 

Kaneki is demanded to be locked up because of Dragon but Tony intervenes by offering him to sign the Accords. Kaneki accepts as long as the countries that made the Accords would make laws to help coexistence with ghouls.

Kaneki's job is to hunt down super-powered people, inhumans and vigilantes who were considered too dangerous to leave alone and lock them up. Including the former Avengers.

Plot 4 

A mentally unstable Kaneki ends up in the Avengers world with a plan in mind though lost due to insanity. Due to a massive electrical storm, Kaneki escapes with Avengers chasing after him and they all end up in his world. Unfortunately, when they arrive everything is post-apocalyptic. The city has become a ghost town with buildings crumbling, plants overgrown and no one but them.

What happened? Where is everyone? Why is Kaneki so happy that they are here? What is that nonsense he keeps spouting off about? 

P.s. I forgot to add this but I will be checking your accounts to see who will take this seriously enough. I may be giving you guys the full plot but it also depends whether or not you guys can finish this on your own. It's like 11:20 at night so I'll make my decision around the afternoon the next day.