HideKane 2

This is a request from Alex_Ramones on Wattpad who wanted Hide to go the Tower to pick up Kaneki for their date and he ends up meeting overprotective Dad Steve, Loki and Thor who start interrogating him then all the Avengers, except Natasha and Bruce, start to spy on their date which doesn't leave Kaneki impressed.

Warning: some homophobic slurs (I have nothing against the LGBTQA+ community, it's just for the story)

3rd Person's P.O.V. 

"-he just kept swinging the bat, mind barely comprehending what he was doing. Blood splattered everywhere, on the ceiling, on the floor, on himself. Finally, after a strong shear of will, he stopped swinging. He looked down at his masterpiece. The mangled, crushed body of his pathetic excuse of his mother. She looked so beautiful. Blood stained her beach blonde hair, her face squished into mush, her limbs bent at awkward angles. He saw a gleam of light out the corner of his eye so he turned his head and saw his own reflection, he had truly become a demon," Kaneki yawned while stretching, figuring that he had done enough of his novel for today and could carry on later.

His phone started to ring and Kaneki looked at it quizzically before looking at the caller ID, it was Hide! Kaneki nearly jumped out his seat in joy before answering and squeaking out, "Hi Hide! I mean, hi Hide," Kaneki corrects in a deeper voice.

Hide laughs on the other side, "Haha, you seem happy to be hearing from me Neki. Did you miss me that much?" Hide teased and burst out laughing when Kaneki squeaked out a 'No!'

"Why did you call anyway?" Kaneki asked, curious.

"My Dad had a business meeting in America and I came with him," Hide replied, "I'm with him at the hotel right now but do you want to hang out today?" Hide asked, nervously.

"Y-Yeah," Kaneki answers.

"Awesome," Hide grinned though Kaneki couldn't see it, "I'll text you the details for our date later. See you soon!" Hide hangs up.

Kaneki continued to stare at his phone, he was going on a date with Hide. Once he processed that in his mind, he hugged his phone to his chest and mentally squealed. Meanwhile, Hide was airpunching the ceiling in victory, oblivious to the weird stare he got from father from his strange actions.

"Kaneki, Banner has told me to call you down for lunch," Jarvis reminds. Even though Kaneki couldn't eat, it was tradition for all of them to be at the table for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

"Oh yeah, tell him I'm coming down," Kaneki tells him before heading downstairs, humming the leek spin song. Kaneki walked down the stairs, strolled into the kitchen and grabbed his cup of coffee before sitting down, still humming. 

"What?" Kaneki asked when he saw everyone was staring at him.

"Nothing," Steve answers, nervously, "you just seem so happy."

"Are you even Kaneki?" Tony questions, poking Kaneki's shoulder.

Kaneki just swats his hand away, lightly, "I'm fine Tony, just in a good mood. I'm gonna go to out later so don't expect me until night," Kaneki waves them goodbye before leaving the kitchen. The group watched Kaneki's retreating back, shell-shocked.

"You guys saw that right?" Clint questions, looking at the others.

"Yeah," they group respond together.

"What the hell was that?!" Tony bellowed, slamming his hands on the table and jumping out of his seat. "I poked Kaneki and he just swat my hand away! In any other case, he would push my beautiful face into my food and painfully twist my arm behind my back as I cry for mercy! And he never shows me mercy!" Tony cried.

Tokyo Ghoul x Avengers One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें