Deadpool

It's Deadpool which means I'm not going to be censoring much but I don't use that many swear words anyway. Just a warning.

3rd Person's P.O.V.

'Boring!' Wade complained in his mind, he was currently sitting at a table in Starbucks. There were a few customers who looked towards Wade in fear and discomfort. A female worker refused to take his order at all, she just hid behind the counter trying to look inconspicuous. 'Inconspicuous is a big word.' The door to the employees room opened and Kaneki stepped out, grabbing Wade's attention.

'Who's this white-haired beauty?' Wade studied Kaneki's body and noted he was very well built even though he couldn't actually see from under his clothes. Kaneki headed to Wade to take his order.

"What can I get you, sir?" Kaneki asked.

"How bout your number, baby?" Wade grins, pacing his chin on top of his clasped hands.

Kaneki blushed before calmly saying, "I meant, what do you want to order?"

"A cappuccino," Wade hums after a moment of pondering, "it uses cream instead of milk right?"

"Yeah..," Kaneki answers, wondering where this was going.

"Will you be using your cream?" Wade hints, waggling his eyebrows. Kaneki squeaks at the innuendo.

"N-No!" Kaneki nearly yells.

"Boo," Wade pouted before perking up, "a shame but maybe my little cinnamon could add some cinnamon to my cup. Ooh, also do those little hearts in the middle! They're so cute!"

"Of course, sir," Kaneki responds before quickly heading to the machine to whip up his order, Wade focusing his gaze on Kaneki's retreating rear. Kaneki's thoughts couldn't help but wonder to the strange, disfigured customer he was serving.

"Hey Ken, who was that weirdo?" Kelly, another worker, asks him once he reaches behind the counter.

"Don't know."

"Can't we just kick him out? He looks like a freak," Kelly sneers, "I mean, look at his face. If I looked like that then I wouldn't ever show my face in public."

"Don't be rude, he probably went through some unfortunate accident which caused his disfigurement," Kaneki chastised, disgusted with her behaviour. "You shouldn't judge someone with the way they look."

As Kaneki was scolding his co-worker for her insensitive words, he hadn't noticed that Wade was paying attention. He felt touched that Kaneki was standing up for even though they barely knew each other. "Cute, well-built, has a dark and mysterious past and kind. You're definitely a keeper," Wade comments and when Kaneki looks his way, Wade sends him an air kiss and Kaneki whips his head back to the coffee. "How cute, I guess he's never been flirted with. This is going to be fun," Wade smirks as an idea popped up in his head.

"My little one-eyed cutie with the sexiest ass ever! Where's my cappuccino?" Kaneki flinched and when he spun around, every single customer was staring at him but he focused on Wade who a shit-eating grin spread wide on his face.

'That son of a bitch!' Kaneki cursed the bastard out as he tried to hide his flustered face. He was never ever flirted with especially in such a vulgar way. 'Forget the damn heart, I have better message to give.'

Once Kaneki was done with the order he stomps over to Wade and harshly places the cup in front of him and grits out, "Enjoy."

Wade looks at the cup and instead of seeing the heart he requested it was a message, 'F*** you!'

"Ok!" Wade announces, making Kaneki freeze.

"What?"

"I'm taking you up on your offer," Wade explains, loving Kaneki's cute, confused expression. "Normally, I'd like to top but I don't mind switching things up every now and then," Wade teases, licking his lips.