Family 2

This was requested from Brooklyn Kontic on fanfiction who wanted "a sequel to family where Kaneki, Touka and Bunny visit Avengers HQ. Also maybe add a fight where they kick ass." Sadly I didn't do a fight scene cuz of laziness and lack of inspiration.

I forgot to mention that Bunny is a demi-human, not a one-eye. She's 7 months.

3rd Person's P.O.V. 

"Bunny, eat," Kaneki practically begged but Bunny kept her mouth clamped shut as he tried to put the spoon of mashed banana into her mouth. "Come on! What's it going to take for you to eat?"

"Nyuu!" Bunny turns her head away. A plastic bowl was placed in front of Bunny, "ah!" Bunny picked up the carrot sticks and started munching on them happily.

"Seriously?" Kaneki sighed before throwing Touka a look.

"A mother knows," Touka stated, smugly. Kaneki just throws the banana in the bin. His phone started to ring so he answers it.

"Hello? Natasha... well, how long?... Alright," Kaneki replies before ending the call. "S.H.I.E.L.D. wants me another mission. I'll be gone for 3 days, will you be okay?"

"I always am," Touka replied.

"I love you," Kaneki kisses Touka.

"I know, now get out of here," Touka jokes.

3 days later 

Touka was walking back and forth as she tried to calm Bunny down but she just kept wailing. Touka was at wits end, she gave Bunny her favourite stuffed rabbit, tried to feed Bunny, changed her nappy, sang her a song, watched her favourite show but nothing worked.

"Usagi, please tell what's wrong," Touka begged.

"Da..!"

Touka's phone started ringing and seeing it was Natasha she was tempted to ignore her but answered.

"Hey," Touka greeted, tiredly.

"Woah, what's wrong with little Bunny?" Natasha inquired.

"She hasn't stopped crying since Ken left, I guess she just misses her daddy," Touka replies.

"That must be tough on you. Do you want to bring her to HQ? The visit may stop her crying," Natasha offers.

"Is that even allowed?" Touka inquired.

"Yeah, I'll drive you there myself," Natasha reassures.

"Thanks, let me just get my bag ready," Touka informs then hangs up. "You hear that Bunny? You're going to see daddy." Bunny's cries quieten slightly in response and Touka sighs in relief. She could now pack Bunny's baby products. 

After 20 minutes, Natasha parked outside the apartment complex and called Touka down. She came down with a red-faced Bunny who was hiccupping and rubbing her eye with one hand while the other held onto a stuffed rabbit.

"Poor baby, she looks like she's been through hell as well as you," Natasha states before motioning to take Bunny in her arms but Bunny just looks away and whines.

"Don't take it personally, Romanoff. She's just grumpy because she missed her nap," Touka consoles.

"It's fine. Let's go."

Triskelion 

Everyone was in the meeting room, waiting until they were allowed to leave. The original Avenger were there except Natasha, alongside Sam, Vision, Wanda and Bucky. Kaneki was thrumming his fingers against the table, he just really wanted to go home. He spent too much time away from Touka and Bunny, he just wants to see them again.