Family

Kaneki is 23 and Touka's 21.

3rd Person's P.O.V. 

"Where can we get our hands on one of these things?" Steve asks.

"The last one is at Fort Meade, behind three guarded gates and a twelve-inch steel wall," Sam replies, Steve looks at Natasha who shrugs her shoulders.

"Shouldn't be a problem," Steve throws down the file on the table is a secret military project called Falcon. "Let's go."

"Wait," Natasha interjects, "I think we're gonna need some help." Steve and Sam looked at her in confusion.

"Who?" They asked but Natasha just smirked.

Kaneki's apartment

"Why are we here?" Sam asks as they all exit the car but, again, she didn't answer.

"Natasha, who are we meeting?" Steve inquired as they followed her into the apartment complex. Natasha knocked on apartment 4C and the two males were surprised to a beautiful young woman with black hair cut into a bob and long bangs that covers the right side of her face.

"Agent Romanoff," Touka greeted, she then analysed Steve and Sam before opening the door wider, "Ken's inside."

"Who's Ken?" Sam whispered as they entered the apartment.

"Ken, your Avenger friends are here," Touka called out as she led them to the living room. Kaneki was sitting on the floor, with his daughter in his arm, while the other held a rattle.

"Who?" Kaneki questioned, looking up. He was surprised to see Natasha, Steve and some other guy in his apartment. "Captain, Natasha? What are you doing here?" He asked as he got up from the ground.

"Wait, Kaneki was the mysterious ally?" Steve asked, flabbergasted. He didn't know Kaneki had a family! In fact, he didn't know anything about Kaneki.

Natasha ignored him again and instead went to Kaneki, "Oh! Little Bunny grew the last time I saw her!" Natasha gasped and Kaneki gave his daughter to Natasha. "How old is she now?"

"4 months," Kaneki stated, proudly.

"This is your daughter?" Steve inquired, still in shock.

"Yep, Usagi 'Bunny' Kaneki," Touka answered holding a tray with 5 steaming cups of coffee. They each took a cup as Touka apologised, "sorry but coffee is all we have."

"It's fine," Sam answered. They all sat down.

"Always so stiff, Kirishima," Natasha teased as Bunny yanked on Natasha's hair as she babbled.

"Screw off, Romanoff," Touka retorts.

"Don't start fighting," Kaneki tells them. Bunny looks around once she hears her father's voice and spots Steve.

"Ah!" Bunny puts out her arms, wanting to be held by the blond, everyone turns to her.

"What's she doing?" Steve asked, nervous.

"She wants you to hold her," Kaneki tells him, amused.

"C-Can I?" Natasha just hands him Bunny, he held her up in front of himself, unsure of how to actually hold her.

Sam snorts, "I don't think you're holding her right."

"Just let her sit on your arm and have your other hand support her back," Touka explains which Steve did.

"Babababa," Bunny babbled as she shakes her rattle, squealing in glee at the sound. She ends up chucking it to the ground and coos at the loss of her toy. Sam picks it up and shakes the rattle gently, making her giggle.

"She's adorable," Steve commented, smiling softly.

"Yeah, it's hard to believe that she's so happy when she has the grumpiest parents in the world," Natasha jokes.

"Get out of my house, Romanoff," Touka snaps but there was no bite in her words.

"Anyway, why are you here? And who's this?" Kaneki asks as he points to Sam. 

"We need to brief you on what's happened so far," Natasha warned and she explained their current predicament.

"So S.H.I.E.L.D's been taken over by Hydra?" Kaneki summarises, "and you want me to help you kidnap an executive?"

Natasha said 'yes' the same time Steve said 'no.' Everyone turned to face him.

"Kaneki, you're a father now. Shouldn't you stay out of the fight? You need to be here for your daughter," Steve countered.

Kaneki and Touka share a look before Kaneki gives Steve a reply, "True, but right now, the world is in danger. Hydra wants to control the world after eliminating a lot of innocent people. I don't want Usagi to grow up in a world where she has to fear that'd she be killed at any time. She deserves to live with freedom."

Steve didn't know what to say, he didn't expect that, "Ok then," he relented before turning to Touka, "are you fine with that.., Mrs Kaneki?" Steve asked hesitantly, once he realised he never heard her name.

"Touka Kirishima. It's not Kaneki yet," Touka answered.

"Still?" Natasha questioned in disbelief, "how long are you going to wait, Kaneki?" Kaneki didn't answer but lifted Touka's hand, showing a ring on her 4th finger.

"February 17th," Kaneki informs them. "Come on, we need to go." They all get up and Steve passes Bunny to her mother as they make move to leave.

"I'm gonna miss this tyke," Sam comments, tickling her cheek. No one expected what she would do next. Bunny spat out vomit onto Sam's shirt. "Gross!" Sam jumped back, lifting his shirt up.

Kaneki, Steve and Natasha try to hide their laughter but Touka flat out laughs in his face, Bunny following her mother.

"You find that funny, huh?" Sam asked Bunny, rhetorically in a joking manner.

"Here," Kaneki throws a roll of tissue at him which he uses to clean the stain.

Kaneki kissed Bunny on the head then kissed Touka on the lips for a little longer before being interupted, "Boo. Ew. Gross," Sam complains, blandly.

They separate and Kaneki leaves with the group, "Weak, Wilson. Weak," Kaneki countered. 

"Your kid puked on me, I think this counts as even," Sam retorts.

"She probably could tell that you were an a**hole," Kaneki throws back. Steve snorted in response.

"Come on, Cap! You're meant to back me up," Sam accused.

"Sorry, Sam," Steve replies but he didn't look sorry in the slightest.

"Alright, boys, that's enough bickering," Natasha interjects, "save it for later."