HideKane

3rd Person's P.O.V. 

"Hide, I love you," Kaneki stated.

"Aww, I love you too," Hide responds.

"But how the hell did you end up like this?" Kaneki inquired, staring at Hide's behind since his upper body was stuck in a playground tunnel, there were children hanging around giggling at the blond. 20 minutes ago, he was at work in Starbucks when he received a phone call from Hide, asking him to come to the park for an emergency.

"It was Timmy's fault!" Hide accused/whined.

"No, it wasn't!" The 7 year old protested.

"Hide," Kaneki warned.

"Fine," Hide pouts, "I thought it'd be fun to play with the kids like I was a kid."

"Hide, you are a young adult not a child, you'd think you would know that you wouldn't fit through the tunnel," Kaneki criticised as he pinched the top of his nose, between his eyes, in frustration.

"Well, I know now," Hide replies, cheekily. Kaneki responds by kicking his behind. "Ow!"

Kaneki sighed before grabbing Hide's legs, "Stay still," he demands and starts yanking but Hide wouldn't budge an inch. "Geez, you need to watch what you eat."

"Are you saying I'm fat?!" Hide exclaimed, utterly offended. 

"No, you did," Kaneki retorts, making the children cover their mouths to hide their laughter. Hide flails his legs in a tantrum in response and Kaneki rolls his eyes, "stop throwing a tantrum," he demands before trying to yank Hide out of the tunnel again while this was happening the children saw someone who could help.

"Hey guys, look who it is!" Timmy whispers to his friends.

"Woah, it's Captain America!" A girl squeals, excitedly. The children all run to him.

"Captain America! Captain America!" The children call and Steve stops his jog to greet them.

"Hey kids," Steve smiles.

"Captain America, could you help us, please?" Timmy pleaded.

"What do you need help with?" Steve asks so the children drag him to the playground, chatting amiably. Steve was surprised to see Kaneki trying to pull out another guy who was stuck in a tunnel.

"Kaneki?"

"Cap?-WOAH!!" Kaneki accidently fell back, yanking Hide's trousers right off, leaving the blond in his boxers. "Oop..."

"Oops?! That's all you can say?! I'm in my underwear!" Hide wailed. The children giggled as Kaneki sighed in exasperation, he was about to calm Hide when he saw what was on Hide's boxers.

"Bunny boxers? How manly, Hide," Kaneki teased. Hide threw an even bigger tantrum.

"Umm Kaneki? Shouldn't we help him?" Steve asked, taking pity on Hide.

"Who's that?" Hide asked but was ignored.

"I'm trying but he's really wedged in," Kaneki groaned, rubbing the back of his head. "I swear no more cake, Hide."

"Whaaaat?!" Hide bawled. "Cake is life! Why are you so mean to me, Neki?!"

"I'm not being mean. It's for your own good," Kaneki explains but Hide was having none of it.

"Waah! Meanie! Kids, he's being mean, right?! Cake should never be banned!!" Hide yelled and the children agreed, shouting at Kaneki for being mean. Steve just watched, unsure how to react.

"Kaneki, let's just get him out," Steve reminds. Kaneki sighs before nodding, he grabs Hide's left leg while Steve grabs Hide's right leg and they both pull, hard. After a lot of tugging and yanking, Hide flew out of the tunnel and into Kaneki's lap.

Hide moans in pain, he then opens his eyes to see Captain America asking if he was OK. Hide jumps up and enthusiastically shakes Steve's hand, his eyes sparkling, "Woah! I can't believe I finally get to meet Captain America!.. in my underwear..." Hide realises before shouting, "Kaneki, where's my trousers?!" Kaneki throws him his trousers and Hide, hastily, tries to yank them on.

Hide immediately turns to Steve and opens his mouth to say something but clamps it shut, his face burned bright red. He throws himself into Kaneki's chest. Kaneki pats his head and comforts him, "There, there. Everything's fine."

"No its not. Captain America saw me in bunny underwear," Hide sobs, sniffing loudly which made Kaneki roll his eyes, smiling in exasperation.

"Don't you dare ruin my shirt, Hide," Kaneki warns though his tone was soft.

Steve could see they were close and couldn't help but inquire about their relationship, "How do you two know each other?"

"We've been best friends since we were 10," Kaneki informs.

"Now we're dating!" Hide adds. Steve didn't expect that, Kaneki seemed kinda cold. It was hard to believe that Kaneki could be in a relationship.

"Technically, we're engaged," Kaneki discloses. OK, Steve definitely didn't expect that.

"Congrats," Steve tells them, "when's the wedding?"

"Unfortunately, we can't afford a wedding so we're just going to get registered," Hide said, sadly.

"Doesn't S.H.I.E.L.D pay you a lot?" Steve inquired.

"Yeah, but a wedding is still too expensive," Kaneki answers.

"What about Tony?"

Kaneki was about to answer when Hide interrupts, "You mean, Tony Stark? He'll pay for the wedding?" Hide gasps. "Yay! Kaneki, we can finally have a proper wedding!"

"No, we can't," Kaneki interjects, "I'm not getting Stark to pay. That's despicable."

"I'll wear a dress," Hide offers.

"Pleasure doing business," Kaneki shakes Hide's hand. Steve just watched, wondering what the hell was going. "See you later, Cap," Kaneki waves goodbye with Hide as they leave to plan the wedding.

"What just happened?" Steve asked himself, standing in the dust. 

"They're going to get married!" Timmy answers, helpfully.