Monster Sibling Au

Since Original Kaneki is a Ghoul and I've been wanting to do a Sibling Au, I needed to think outside the box so I looked up 'All Kaneki's' and thought Yami (after Haise gained his memories) looked like a vampire so ta-da! Monster hybrids!

Kyousuke Kaneki-Sasaki, 48-53 - Human

Yami Kaneki-Sasaki - Vampire

Haise Sasaki - Tengu 

Sasako - Dream Demon

Kane - Werewolf 

Mukade - Omukade

Kenji - Ghoul

Ken - Psychic

Kana - Mermaid 

Kuro - Alicorn 

Shiro - Ghost

Outside the House

"You have eyes on the house?" Fury asks over the radio.

"Roger that, Sir," Coulson replied.

"We only have one shot, make sure that none of them escape," Fury reminds. "Remember, we're here to subdue the children, do not use real bullets against them."

"What if the tranquilisers don't work," an agent inquired. "These kids are freaks."

"According to our sources, the children haven't unlocked their full potential so the tranquilisers will work," Coulson reiterates.

"I think they know we're here!" An agent using thermal binoculars to look into the house warns.

"Begin the operation!" Fury demands and a canister of sleeping gas was thrown through the window.

At the House

"Kane! Mukade! Give that back! It's not a toy!" Kyousuke yells at his two most mischievous sons who stole a laser from the defence system.

"No way, old man!" Kane yelled.

"Catch us if you can!" Mukade howled. The two sprinted away at light speed, Kane crashed into Kenji who spilled his coffee all over Ken who yelped in shock. Luckily, the coffee had already started to cool.

"F*** you, a**hole!" Kenji flung the empty cup which shattered against the wall.

"Dammit Kane!" Kyousuke cursed.

"Sorry!" Kane shouted back, laughing.

"Kenji help your twin," Kyousuke requested before chasing after the devil duo.

"Obviously," Kenji replied before leading Ken to bathroom.

Kyousuke was starting to tire out from the chase, both his sons were supernatural hybrids which basically means that they're stronger and faster then him. Suddenly, a pair of hands grabbed Kane's and Mukade's head and shoved them, face first, into the wooden floor.

"Isn't that a bit much, Aniki?" Haise inquired, sweatdropping.

"Pain is the only way these imbeciles would learn," Yami states, boredly.

"Ahh, thank you Yami," Kyousuke pants heavily, he slumped over and placed his hands on his knees to keep balance.

"It's fine. Here," Yami threw the laser to Kyousuke who stumbled around to catch it.

"Daddy, Kuro ate a coin!" Sasako yelled, worried.

"Oh geez! I'm coming," Kyousuke sighs, jogging up the stairs, he really wanted to swear. Miraculously, he managed to get Kuro to spit up the coin before putting the baby back to bed beside his twin. "How the hell did he even get a coin?" Kyousuke pondered, annoyed.