Sailor Moon

I have a story plan to make a crossover with Tokyo Ghoul and Sailor Moon. There are no proper transcript so it'll take a while before I publish it. Plus I wanna finish my other stories. I actually did publish the first chapter but took it down.

Basic summary of that is that Kaneki is the son of Mamoru and Usagi and the older brother of Chibusa. His real name is a stupid name I came up with that is similar to Chibusa's. He goes back in time to help his parents fight against the Death Busters and save Saturn who is his best friend.

In this fic, Chibiusa is bored without her brother in the 30th century so convinces Pluto to send her back in time. She lands in the middle of the Triskelion and inadvertently causes everyone to think they're crazy and revealed that she and Kaneki are the crown prince and princess.

(This is when Sailor Moon has already defeated Chaos and didn't destroy the Cauldron so all the major villains are dead and the scouts are getting on with their own lives.)

Kaneki isn't a ghoul. He is a being that can control light and darkness. He wears a mask that covers the whole of his face, half of the mask is black and the other half is white with spider lily designs. Hefights with a scythe which can summon chains that captures his enemies and one strike with his scythe kills his enemies and turns them into millions of spider lilies. His hero/codename would be Equinox.

The Future

"Muu, I'm so bored," Chibiusa moaned, Luna-P floating beside her. She was sitting in the garden, drawing. "There's nothing to do. All my lessons are boring," Chibiusa complained, she knew her lessons were important as they taught her how to be a great Queen but after after while they get tedious. Now that she thinks about it, most of her lessons have been cancelled and a lot of the servants and maids were rushing back and forth like they were on fire.

"Why don't you see your older brother?" Diana asked, curiously. Chibiusa stopped to think, it has been quite a while since she saw her brother. He left to go join the Avengers back in the 21st century and visits every now and then, but it's been nearly a year since she last saw him.

"It's because he's in the 21st century," Chibiusa puffed out her cheeks in annoyance. "You know what? I'm not gonna sit around while crying and whining for him to come home. That's what moon-brain does for Mamo-chan! I'm going to find him myself!" Chibiusa announced, pumping her fist into the air. Luna-P vaults into the air to match Chibiusa's determination.

"Yeah!" Diana cheers, jumping onto Chibiusa's head.

"Let's go!" Chibiusa exclaimed before sprinting to the Space-Time Door. She burst through the door and was immediately faced with Sailor Pluto.

"Hello there, Small Lady, Diana, what can I do for you?" Pluto smiles softly at her friend while kneeling down to her height.

"Pluto, I want to see my Nii-chan," Chibiusa requested.

"After the battle with Chaos, you know you are not allowed to time travel," Pluto reminds, raising a brow. "Does your Mother know?" Pluto knew the Neo-Queen Serenity had no idea that Chibiusa wanted to travel to the past again.

"No," Chibiusa pouted, fiddling with her skirt. "But I haven't seen my brother in so long! Pleeeaaase," Chibiusa begged, showing her big, red eyes that were tearing up slightly.

"I have to check with your parents," Pluto reiterates.

"No need," a male interrupts. Pluto and Chibiusa turn to see King Endymion and Neo-Queen Serenity standing not too far from them.

"Mama, Papa!" Chibiusa exclaimed in shock, she was caught red-handed.

"Your highness," Diana bowed.