Dense

This is was requested by Kida-ko on Wattpad who wanted to see the male Avengers compete with each other for Kana's affection so harem fic. She's 20.

Please enjoy. 

3rd Person's P.O.V. 

It was breakfast time in the Avengers Tower, everyone was in the kitchen. Bruce was at the stove, making the last batch of pancakes while the rest sat at the table except for Kana who had just entered for her usual cup of coffee.

"Morning everyone," Kana yawned, rubbing the sleepiness out of her eye as she trudged to the kitchen. Her snow white hair was in a messy state but still complimented her face. She was wearing a black shirt which had a red, broken heart with a golden arrow pierced through on of the halves. The shirt reached mid-thigh.

"Morning, Kana," the rest greeted, happily. She ambled to the marble island/countertops (1) the males couldn't help but stare at the exposing piece of flesh. Natasha cleared her throat, the guys look at her and she gives them a pointed look, brow raised. They immediately set their gaze to their plates, embarrassed to be caught.

Kana flopped onto the chair and rested her head onto her arms, trying to fall back asleep.

'Cute,' all the guys thought, loving her sleeping face.

"Here Kana," Bruce offered a cup of coffee in front of her. Kana lifted her head at the smell of coffee, she took the cup in both hands, inhaled the scent before taking a small sip.

"Mm, you're getting better, Bruce," Kana compliments, completely rejuvenated. She smiled brightly at him, "this tastes like heaven," Kana's back was to the table so she missed the piercing glares of jealousy sent to the Doctor. He just threw his own smug which was very uncharacteristic of him. Thor noticed that Tony was staring at his lap, he took a closer look and saw there was a video feed of Kana's legs on his phone which was going upwards and Thor realised that Tony was trying to get a peek from under her shirt. He grabbed Tony's head and shoved it into his cereal.

Everyone turned to noise and was surprised to see Tony drowning in milk, "Dammit Tony, don't sleep there! Didn't I tell you to get to bed on time?" Kana fussed, grabbing a towel and wiping his face of milk.

"Sorry, but I was on the verge on a breakthrough," Tony told her. The jealous glares now turned to Tony.

Kana sighed, "You say that every night."

Natasha rolled her eyes at their childishness and Kana's oblivious nature, "Kana, are we still on for today?"

"Hm? Oh yeah!" Kana remembered that she and Natasha were going shopping today. "Do you guys want anything?" Kana inquired. The guys shook their heads.

"Get dressed, I will as well as soon as I finish," Natasha told her and Kana leaves the kitchen. "God, you're so obvious. It's a miracle Kana hasn't found out," she complained but was very much amused.

"Let me make this clear, Kana's mine," Clint stated, daring anyone to challenge him.

"Yeah right, Legolas(!)" Tony rolled his eyes, "it's evident that Kana ends up with me, and why wouldn't she? I'm Tony Stark and Iron Man, a genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist."

"And that's exactly why Kana won't end up with you," Steve interjects, smugly, "you're a playboy. I may not be upto date with the modern world but I'm pretty sure that means you flirt with every single girl you come across. I doubt that Kana will find that attractive."

"That doesn't mean you are either, Cap," Bruce interjects, "remember you're 99, old enough to be her grandfather."

"True, but physically, I'm 32, younger than all of you and closest to her age," Steve counters, "and if we're judging by age, Thor's old enough to be her ancestor while the rest of you are old enough to be her father."