[46]

"Jin!" She called loudly with a wide smile. She then look around in case if Sunhi was near her.

She lowered her volume into a whisper, so that Sunhi couldn't hear her.

"Finally you called. I called you but you didn't pick up."

"I'm so busy these days with my assignment." Jin answered with a sigh.

"But why did you call?" She still looking around.

Suddenly, a head peaked out from the bathroom door. It was Sunhi. She ran out from the bathroom, to Junghi with her body wrapped in a towel.

"Eonni, is that Jin oppa?" Sunhi asked with a sparkly eyes.

"Ah..." she looked at the phone before saying anything.

"Y-yes, it is."

"Can I talk with oppa?" Sunhi asked, hold out her hand, asking for the phone.

"O-of course." Junghi hesitantly gave her phone to Sunhi.

"Oppa! I missed you. Why didn't you call me?" She glumly asked.

"I'm busy with my assignment. But I finished it." Jin informed.

"So, are you coming here?" Sunhi excitedly asked.

"Yeah, I'm coming tomorrow. I got a leave for a week."

"Really?! Great. Can't wait to see you." Sunhi said excitedly.

"I need to go now. Bye. See you tomorrow." Jin said, then ended the call.

"What's with that?" Junghi mumbled under her breath with a frown.

"Eonni! Jin oppa said he's coming tomorrow!." She announced to Junghi.

"O-Oh, I see.." she glumly said. But she managed composed herself and smiled so that Sunhi won't became worried.

"I can't wait to see him and go out with him." Sunhi hummed happily.

On the next day, Jin arrived in Seoul. Junghi and Sunhi already waited for him at the bus terminal.

"Oppa!" She sang and waved her hands excitedly upon seeing Jin came out of the bus, so that he could see them.

Junghi looked around to find Jin but she smiled warmly when she saw Jin approaching them.

"Oppa.." Sunhi called and hugged Jin like a child saw her dad.

While Sunhi was hugging Jin, he stroked Sunhi's head. In the meantime, while Sunhi couldn't see him, he give a flying kiss to Junghi. She then blushed and became embarrassed.

While yoongi was preparing food for Yoonjung, he was having a little chat with Yoonjung.

"Yoonjung, ah. Do you want to go to the park today?" Yoongi asked.

"I want to go to the beach." Yoonjung smiled.

Yoongi then put the food on the table, for Yoonjung to eat.

"You're not bored of the beach? We went there everyday. Let's go to the park." Yoongi suggested.

"No, I want to meet pretty eonni." She grinned, being embarrassed.

"But... at the park, there's a slide, a swing, what's more? So many things to play with I could say." Yoongi convinced her.

"Arasseo. I want to go to the park." Yoonjung said.

"Okay, eat up." Yoongi said calmly as he was satisfied with Yoonjung's answer.

After Yoonjung finished eating, he dressed her in a sporty clothes. So that she could run freely.

"Yoonjung, let's go." He said and carried Yoonjung all the way to the park.

While they were walking at the park, Yoonjung spotted a stall by the road, with a picture of waffle on a banner above the stall.

She pointed to the stall, and asked Yoongi for it.

"Appa. I want wable." She said.

"Wable? What is that thing?" He questioned.

"That!" She pointed out towards the stall.

"Ah.. that... That's not wable it's waffle." He corrected her.

"Wable?" She tried to pronounce the word.

"No, waf-fle." He tried to out more pressure on the 'f' so that she could understand.

"Wab-ble." She tried again.

"Nevermind." He sigh, gave up on teaching her since it's no use.

"But... aren't just eat at home?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes, but I'm hungry again." She said shyly.

"Are you a monster?" He joked.

"Grrr." She growled and scrunched her nose, trying to be scary as a monster. But she was being cute instead.

"Oh, you cute little monster. You make my heart melt." Yoongi said with emotionless tone.

When he was at the stall, he ordered plain and chocolate flavoured waffle.

Then someone walked to the stall, standing beside him. He knew that it felt so familiar.

So, he looked to side, finding Sunhi who was standing beside him.

"Oh? Sunhi, you're buying waffle too?" Yoongi asked.

"No. I'm making the waffle." She said and rolled hee eyes.

"Wow." He was so shocked with her attitude.

"Seriously? Are you spying on me?" Sunhi scowled.

"What? Why woul-"

"Just in case. I'm saying this, just in case. I already have a boyfriend. So, leave me alone." She sassed.

"Wait, what? Are you serious?" Yoongi was so shocked from what he heard.

"Yah, you think I'm no one want me? Well, you're wrong." She snapped.

"Well... I don't really believe it." Yoongi said.

"Fine! I'll call him." She dialed a number on her phone.

"Hello, oppa. Where are you?" She asked.

"I'm about to call you. I already arrived at the park." Jin said while looking around, finding Sunhi.

The voice felt so familiar for Yoongi. The first one came into his mind is Jin.

'Is that... Jin hyung? Why did he... How could he do this to me.'

"Oh. Found you. I'm coming." He said and hung up.

He then went towards Sunhi and Yoongi.

"Sunhi, yah. Are you buying waffle?" He asked.

"J-Jin hyung?" Yoongi was so surprised. He looked back and forth towards Sunhi and Jin.

'Oh, shit. I forgot about Yoongi. What should I do?'

"This is my boyfriend, Jin oppa." Sunhi said and linked her arms with Jin's arm.

"Yeah, we're best friend in our high school days." He said glumly.

"Oh, really? Great, then." She said while smiling warmly.

"Well, we got to go. Bye." She said and went off with Jin.

'What was that? Is that real?' He questioned himself, felling angry and sad inside of him at tue same time.

But he hold it in, since Yoonjung was looking at him.