[40]

He went to the beach to remember what happened. He ran as fast as he could in desperation to remember important things.

On the way to the beach, a guy stopped in front of him and blocked him. "Min Yoongi. I need to tell you something." The guy said.

"Who are you?" Yoongi asked in confusion.

"Just someone who raped Hyejung. That's my child. The one that's in her belly." The guy said while smirking.

He then ran away after he saw police chasing him from behind. Yoongi was so confused that he ignored it. He then continued to run to the beach.

Once he arrived at the beach, he stood by the sea. "Please remember Min Yoongi." He beg himself to remember. He repeat countless time until a vision came into his mind.

A vision of Sunhi, all the moments with her, about Jimin, his aunt, Hyejung and his dad doings.

He remembered the moment Hyejung kissed him. He saw Hyejung smiled to Sunhi while kissing him. Then, suddenly rain poured down out of the blue.

"How... how could I forget about her and marry Hyejung?" He asked to himself while crying and kneel down in regret.

"Mianhaeyo, Sunhi." He said again, feeling wronged for forgetting Sunhi and married Hyejung. Then he buried his face in his hands out of embarrassment with himself.

After a while, Jimin came to the beach with an umbrella. He saw Yoongi was crying by the shore and walked to him.

He hold the umbrella above Yoongi so that he wouldn't get more wet. Yoongi looked above him, thinking the rain has stopped. Then, he looked to side, he saw Jimin sheltered him with an umbrella.

"Hyung, waegerae? You're drenched in rain. Are you crying?" Jimin asked after looking at Yoongi's red eyes.

Yoongi then without a word or warning, he hugged Jimin and asked for forgiveness.

Jimin then accidentally let go of the umbrella in shock. He's also drenched in rain.

"Mianhaeyo, Jimin." Yoongi said while hugging Jimin tightly and cried on his shoulder.

Jimin was so shocked that he didn't respond to it. "Waegerae? Hyung." Jimin asked, eventually hugged Yoongi back to calm him down.

"I'm so sorry. I don't remembered everything but i remembered everything i need to. I'm sorry that i forgot everything. I'm sorry. I'm really, really sorry." Yoongi said while crying, still hugging Jimin.

"Hyung..." Jimin said while smiling, happy that Yoongi remember important things.

"Gwaenchanayo, hyung. I don't blame you. It's not your choice." Jimin said while patting Yoongi's back.

Then, Hyejung also came with an umbrella to find Yoongi.

"Oppa! There you are. I'm tired searching for you everywhere." She said while breathing heavily. Yoongi looked at Hyejung in hatred, flames in his eyes.

"Dinner is ready. Do you wan-." Hyejung was cut but Yoongi's slap on her cheek. She was so shocked to see Yoongi did that to her.

"Why did you kill her? Why did you kill Sunhi?!" Yoongi yelled to Hyejung. Jimin tried to stop him, but he couldn't.

"You think i didn't know? You smiled at her before she jumped!" Yoongi continued yelling.

"You think I don't know? You pretend that the child is mine when i didn't even touch you." Yoongi added while pointing to Hyejung's bump.

"I'm divorcing you. From now on, you, Kim Hyejung are not my wife anymore." Yoongi said. Then, he went to his home. Jimin also followed him.

Hyejung cried hardly that Min Yoongi, the one she loved the most hated her. She ran carefully to not hurt her child to her usual park.

She sat on the bench at the park in the rain. Then something sheltered her from the rain. She looked to the side, and saw Jungkook with a jogging suit, smiling at her.

"Noona. What are you doing? You'll catch a cold." Jungkook said in concern.

"Let's go home." Jungkook said and pulled Hyejung's arm.

Hyejung pinned her legs to the ground so that Jungkook wouldn't pull her to Yoongi's house.

"Waegeurae, noona?" Jungkook asked since Hyejung was being different. Hyejung just kept quiet, looked to the ground while stroking her bump.

Suddenly, he noticed that Hyejung was crying. He then sigh, and sit beside Hyejung, still sheltering her with umbrella.

"Seriously... what's wrong? You could tell me. I'll here them out." Jungkook said. Hyejung still keep quiet and cried quietly.

Jungkook took Hyejung's hand and said "Really... do you remember? That day, on Your birthday. We promised to not hide anything from each other, right?" Jungkook reminded her.

"Fine... I'll tell you." Hyejung hesitantly said.

"Actually, Yoongi oppa divorced me." Hyejung said while crying.

"Wha- why did he?" He said with frustration, ready to beat the hell out of Yoongi.

"No, it's my fault." Hyejung said.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked in confusion.

"I killed Sunhi. And.. this child is not Yoongi oppa's child." Hyejung said with regret.

"Then... who's child is it?" Jungkook asked in curiosity.

"My ex-boyfriend. He raped me." Hyejung said, crying again.

"Now... what am i going to do in this state?" Hyejung asked, then cried hardly.

"I'm willing to take responsibility." Jungkook said while smiling warmly.

Jungkook took Hyejung's hand and said "I actually... have liked you for a long time. But since you're so in love with Yoongi hyung, i just gave up. Then, when i heard Yoongi hyung doesn't like you, i became confident again and tried to get close to you." Then, he blushed and became shy.

"Gomawoyo, Jungkook,ah. But I can't. I'm not for you and I love Yoongi. I'm even pregnant of some criminal's child." Hyejung said while crying. Then, Jungkook threw his umbrella to the side and hugged Hyejung.

"What are you doing? We'll catch a cold." Hyejung said while staring into Jungkook's eyes.

"I really love you. Please." Jungkook said while smiling. Hyejung then smiled too and hugged back.

"Okay, then. Promise me we will stay together forever." She said.