[31]

Namjoon walked towards Sunhi with a cup of punch in his hand since he finushed the one before and stood behind Sunhi.

"It's a nice party isn't it?" Namjoon suddenly spoke up, causing Sunhi to startle.

She slightly jumped and looked behind her to see the person that made her startled.

"Y-yes, it is. I-i guess." Sunhi awkwardly answered while holding a cup of punch. And played with it with her hands.

"Sunhi, what's wrong?" Namjoon asked as he noticed something's wrong with her.

"Nothing. Don't worry." Sunhi said trying to hide what she was thinking or feeling.

"You don't have to lie to me. I know you were sad that Yoongi is going to engage with Hyejung right?" Namjoon asked.

Sunhi looked down but didn't say anything. Namjoon knew that he was right. So, he hugged Sunhi to calm and comfort her.

"It's okay I'm here for you." Namjoon whispered into Sunhi's ears while patting her back.

"Why did you always hug to comfort me?" Sunhi asked after she pulled herself from Namjoon's hug.

"Because I don't know what to say. I'm good at solving problems but I'm not good at comforting. So, it's the least that I can do." Namjoon answered.

"But why do you have to comfort me? I'm no one to you." Sunhi said.

"Who said that?" Namjoon asked, frowning.

"No one. I just thought that I'm not important to you. More importantly, answer my question." Sunhi said.

Namjoon then blush. His face is bright red as a tomato. More like red egg. (lol sorry. Just tell me if you hate it. I'll delete it.)

"Well... because you're my friend. Youre not just a stranger who came to my house to live withth me." Namjoon answered.

"Also... It's... because I love you." Namjoon said and tried to kiss her. Sunhi tried to avoid him by covering her mouth and lightly pushed Namjoon.

"I.." She gazed in Namjoon eyes thinking what to say to him to avoid him.

"...want to take a stroll." Sunhi continued while blushing.

She quickly gulped the punch, in order to empty her punch cup as fast as she could.

"Yeah... and grab some punch." She said and hold up her cup for Namjoon to see her empty cup.

She then, with blushing cheeks, disappeared into crowd and went for a stroll

"Oppa, are you enjoying the party?" Hyejung asked Yoongi.

"Yeah, of course. It's good. Better than those boring business party." Yoongi said.

"You said that but I saw you curling in the corner alone by yourself." Hyejung said.

"Well, that's what makes it fun." Yoongi said. Hyejung face palmed unable to believe him.

"But where did you go just now? I saw your face was salty since you come back here." Hyejung asked with concerned face.

"Nothing. It's just that I don't really like crowd. That's all." Yoongi said while trying to smile since the were a lot if guests.

"Okay then. It's good to hear that you're fine." Hyejung said and pat Yoongi's cheek. Then she went into the crowd.

'Why did she do that? She said that she loved me.'