[43]

"Appa, let's go to the beach." Yoonjung excitedly said while being held by Yoongi.

"Of course, let's go." Yoongi said with a smile.

"Let's go! Let's go!" Jimin childishly yelled, making Yoonjung more excited.

When they arrived on the way to the beach, Yoonjung saw an ice cream stall by the road to the beach.

"Yoongi appa. Can Yoonjung have some ice cream?" Yoonjung said cutely while doing aegyo and pout.

"Yah, where did you learn that?" Yoongi asked to Yoonjung, eyeing Jimin who were avoiding eye contact with him.

"Jimin appa." Yoonjung said while chuckling. Jimin was looking at the beach, tried to look busy.

"Jimin, ah. What did you taught Yoonjung?" Yoongi asked while glaring at Jimin.

"N-Nothing. I didn't teach her anything." Jimin denied it.

Yoongi just shook it off of his head since it's not a big deal.

"I'm sorry, Yoonjung can we have ice cream after we go to the beach?" Yoongi asked, while stroking Yoonjung's hair to show that he love her.

"Okay, then.." she pouted.

"That's my girl." Yoongi said and kissed her forehead.

"Can Yoonjung go with Jimin appa?" Yoonjung asked, looking at Yoongi's face.

"Why?" Yoongi asked out of curiosity.

"Play with Jimin appa is more fun." Yoonjung playfully tease Yoongi.

"Are you sulking with me?" Yoongi asked, since he felt it's weird for her to ask to play with Jimin.

"No. It's true. Jimin appa is more fun." Yoonjung said while smiling cutely.

"Haha. Come to Jimin appa." Jimin said, he hold Yoonjung and sticked his tongue out to Yoongi. Yoongi just smiled. Jimin then went to the beach with Yoonjung.

Yoongi made his way to the other part of the beach far from Jimin. He walked along the sea.

Then, a beautiful woman wearing a white dress with a beach hat came to him and asked to take photo for her. She handed her camera to Yoongi.

As he took a photo for her, he saw another woman standing beside the woman. She was so beautiful. But he felt she was familiar to him.

A woman with a blonde hair, blue eyes also wearing a white dress and beach hat. It was Sunhi. She was alive.

"S-Sunhi? Is that you?" Yoongi asked with a relieved face, knowing that she's alive. His hand that were holding the camera slowly went down.

"Yes? How did you know my name?" Sunhi asked with a confused face. The camera fell out of Yoongi's hand to the ground.

He then ran towards Sunhi and held her shoulder. "Sunhi? You're alive? Thank goodness." He said and hugged her.

"W-what are you doing?" Sunhi said while trying to free herself. But Yoongi won't let go, instead he hugged more tightly.

"Eonni! Eonni! Help me!" She asked for the woman help.

The woman then ran towards them and pushed Yoongi aside. He finally let go as he was tired.

"Yah! I don't even know you. Why did you do that?" Sunhi asked, standing behind the woman.

"Wha-What do you mean?" Yoongi trembled as Sunhi couldn't remember him. He backed off in shock.

Then he ran off from Sunhi. He stopped at a rock that were not much people there.

Jimin then came to Yoongi while holding Yoonjung hand as soon as he saw Yoongi.

"Hyung, waegeurae? You seem troubled." Jimin said while standing in front of him.

Just then, Kimhyo also came. She walked towards Yoongi and Jimin as soon as she saw them.

"Ha. It's Kimhyo eomma." Yoonjung said shortly after she saw Kimhyo.

"Noona! Don't you remember that you pregnant?" Jimin asked with a frown.

"Of course i remember how could i forget." Kinhyo replied calmly.

"Didn't doctor said don't walk to much. You'll get tired." Jimin reminded her.

"I know. I'm sorry. I'm just lonely staying home. But you having fun with Yoonjung and Yoongi. It's not fair." Kimhyo whined with a pout.

"Aigoo, noona. You're whiney and pouty since you pregnant. So cute." Jimin said with a wide smile.

"Can I play with Yoonjung?" Kimhyo asked with a pout.

"Fine.. go ahead." Jimin said, giving up on her cuteness.

"Hyung, waegeurae?" Jimin asked, sitting on the rock beside Yoongi.

"I.. saw Sunhi just now." Yoongi said, about to cry.

"What?! Isn't she dead?" Jimin asked.

"No, she's not." Yoongi said with teary eyes.

"Then, what's the problem?" Jimin asked again, curious on the cause of Yoongi's tears.

"She... doesn't remember me." Yoongi said, then tears flowed down. He hung his head down so that Jimin couldn't see his crying face.

"It's okay, hyung." Jimin said and patted Yoongi's back to calm him down.

Then, a woman appeared before Yoongi's eyes. It was the woman he met before. He then wiped his tears and looked away.

"I'm sorry about just now." She said. Yoongi just kept quiet as he don't know what to say.

Jimin got up from the rock, giving space for them two.

"I'll be with them." Jimin said. Yoongi just nodded. Jimin then went to Kimhyo and Yoonjung.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Park Junghi. Nice to meet you." Junghi saud with a warm smile.

"Yoongi." He said, still avoiding eye contact with Junghi. He was so hurt from what Sunhi did before.

'What's his deal?' Junghi thought.

"Oh, you're more handsome in person." Junghi said teasingly.

Yoongi blushed and finally spoke. "You know me?" Yoongi asked.

"Finally, you would talk. Actually eomma is your imo. She showed me a picture of you and Sunhi." Junghi said.

"What? Wait. You look familiar. Are you the girl that claimed Sunhi to be your sister?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes, i am. You were the guy that with Sunhi that time? Gosh what a small world." Junghi said

Just then, Sunhi came to them with a wide and cute smile that made Yoongi fell in love for the second time.

"Eonni." She called Junghi excitedly. Then, her face fell when she saw Yoongi on the rock beside Junghi. When she tried to walk away, Junghi pulled her arm.

"Wait. At least, say sorry. Don't you pity him?" Junghi said with slightly mad face.

"I'm sorry. I did wrong just now. I thought you're a bad guy. So..." Sunhi said with a  guilty face.