[22]

They sat on the beach sand to talk. "Jimin-ah..." Yoongi sadly called for Jimin.

"Ne?" Jimin replied.

"It's only been a few hours that she moved out. I already miss her. How would i be if it's a week or month. Don't you think I will die?" Yoongi asked.

"Hyung, don't say that. I don't want to lose you." Jimin said.

"Hyung, just forget about her. She's going to disappear after all. Hyung, I don't want you to hurt." Jimin said again.

"You don't want me to hurt? Well, you already hurt me a lot with your fucking shit. Telling me to forget about her and she's going to disappear. You think I'm going to believe you? You're my friend but i won't believe you hundred percent. Why? Because I'm tired of lies and I'm tired of people." Yoongi said. He get up and angrily stumped his feet to his house.

Jimin grabbed his wrist even before he could take a step. "This is the best for you and her." Jimin said. Yoongi pushed Jimin's hand and walk. Jimin called for him after he walked a few step.

"Hyung..." Jimin called. Yoongi stopped his foot from walking to hear what Jimin has to say.

"I know you won't accept it. But I have something to tell you. I can't keep it anymore. I kept getting hurt more and more everyday. I've been keep it inside for so long. It hurts to the point that i can't stand it. So, I'm going to tell you to free myself from this trap." Jimin said. Yoongi just stayed silent, listened to what Jimin has to say.

"Hyung... I love you. I've been for a long time. Since we first met. I fell in love with you everyday. I can't keep my eyes off of you. I can't get you out of my mind. I see you whenever I close my eyes. You always come into my dreams. I've never felt this way before. You're the only guy who make me feel this way. Who make me fell in love." Jimin said while crying.

He wiped his tears with his sleeve. But it's no use. The tears kept coming. It won't stop.

"Mianhaeyo. It's not like I hate you. But I only love her." Yoongi said.

"Hyung... wae..." Jimin said and ran past Yoongi to his house. Yoongi then walked to his house too.

"Eommoni, I'm home." Jimin said with his red eyes and walked to his room but his mother stopped him.

"Jimin-ah, waegeurae? Wae ulo?" His mother asked after saw his tears flows to his cheek.

"Nothing." Jimin said and walked to his room.

'Am I doing the right thing?' Yoongi asked himself while sitting on the bed in his room.

'Ahhh, I don't know.' He said in his heart. He rubbed his hair messy out of frustration.

He's confused and lost. He doesn't know what to do. He doesn't have anyone to tell too.

"Yoongi, yah." HyeJung entered his room.

"Are you crying? Heol... my cool Yoongi is crying. How can you be cute when you cry?" HyeJung asked while standing at his room door.

"Shut up! Can you at least knock on the door?" Yoongi yelled.

"Well, can you at least tell me what's wrong before scolding me?" HyeJunng replied.

"No." Yoongi said coldly.

"It's up to you. By the way, I'm here to call you for dinner." HyeJung calmly said. But in her heart, she felt she wanted to cry. "I'm sorry but I'm not hungry." Yoongi coldly said.