[28]

Two weeks later, Kimhyo and Jimin has been spending time with each other a lot in last two weeks.

But one day, Kimhyo suddenly out of the blue became distant with Jimin and ignored him which made him depressed.

{Ring!!! Ring!!! Ring!!!} Kimhyo's alarm clock bothering her sleep until she awake from a deep, nice sleep.

After she awakened by her alarm clock, Kimhyo was still in the bed, trying to reach her alarm clock to shut it up.

But her hand couldn't reach it. It is at the other side of her bed. She still trying to reach it.

Once she reached it, she rolled to the floor along with her alrm clock in her hands.

"Oof.. Ouch! What the... It hurts." Kimhyo said sleepily while still holding her alarm clock, lying flat on her bedroom cold floor.

"Kimhyo, yah. What was that sound? What happened?" Someone shouted from downstairs.

She ran to Kimhyo to see what happened. "Kimhyo, yah. What-" She paused when she saw Kimhyo trying to sleep on the floor while holding the alarm. She then ran to Kimhyo.

"Yah, what happened? Why are you on the floor?" She asked patting Kimhyo's cheeks until she awake. Then she pulled Kimhyo up after she awake.

"Nothing... Just gravity thing." Kimhyo said while getting up to sit and rubbed her eyes.

"What are you talking about?" Her friend asked.

"Jenna, I rolled to the floor obviously." Kimhyo said sarcastically.

"Babo-yah. What kind of idiot person fall off from bed?" Jenna pay back with sarcasm and went back to the kitchen while waving to Kimhyo.

"Why do i even be friend with her?" Kimhyo whispered to herself and face palmed.

"What did you say?" Jenna shouted when she was halfway to the kitchen.

"Nothing." Kimhyo said.

After that, she get up and went to bath. Then, get ready to go to work.

Kimhyo went downstairs and walked past the kitchen.

"Kimhyo, yah. Going to work?" Jenna asked, peeking from the kitchen door.

"Yeah, why?" Kimhyo asked back.

"Come here and eat." Jenna said. Kimhyo walked to the dining table and saw Jenna prepared a delecious looking fried rice.

"You made a fried rice?" Kimhyo asked.

"No, it's noodles soup." Jenna answered and chuckled. Kimhyo rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"What kind of joke is that?" Kimhyo said and sat on a chair at the dining table.

"It's a dumb joke. I know." Jenna replied with disappointed face. After she done eating, she went to work.

After she arrived at the cafe, she opened the cafe and Jimin came really early.

"Noona." Jimin called her while smiling widely. Kimhyo ignored him.

'Why am I feeling like this?' Kimhyo asked herself.

Jimin's face turned sour after Kimhyo ignored him.

After Kimhyo opened the cafe, they both get inside.

Jimin kept looking at Kimhyo while cleaning the table.