[41]

After Yoongi went back home, his dad was already there, sitting on the couch in the living room, reading a newspaper.

"Where were you just now? Why are you two all drenched?" Yoongi's dad asked as soon as Yoongi and Jimin entered the house.

"Where is Hyejung?" He asked again, turning his head towards Yoongi who was standing at the door with Jimin.

"I don't know. I divorced her." Yoongi said and rolled his eyes from his dad.

"What?! We're going bankrupt. We need her money. Apologize to her now!" His dad warned as he stood up in shock.

"I don't want to! It's all money that you ever care. You never cared about me. Have you ever thought about my feelings? I lost my mom. I need your love and attention. Not money!" Yoongi snapped, about to cry.

"Love? Attention? What could they do for you? But money, you can buy anything, feel happy and do what you want." Yoongi's dad said, angrily convincing Yoongi.

"Go on and continue your bullshit. Why don't you marry Hyejung yourself?! You could get all her wealth. Fuck off! You freak dumbass." Yoongi cursed to his dad.

As he was about to go to his room, his dad speak up.

"Fine. I'll fuck off. If that's what you say, you're not my son anymore. You won't get anything from me. You both get out from this house now and i would never see you again!" Yoongi's dad yelled to them.

Yoongi didn't say anything and went to his room to pack his things to move out from his house.

'This is getting out of hand. I'm going bankrupt. I have no choice. I have to steal their company money.' Yoongi's dad anxiously thought.

After a few months of Hyejung and Jungkook's marriage, they went to Yoongi's house with a baby in Hyejung's hands.

Knock! Knock! They knock on Yoongi's door. He live at his aunt's house.

"Yes! Who is it?" Yoongi asked while in the kitchen.

"Jimin,ah. Can you see who it is?" Yoongi yelled from the kitchen to Jimin who was busy taking order in the restaurant.

After he done taking order, he went to the house door to see who it is.

"Oh? Hyejung, ah. Jungkook,ah. Long time no see. Where have you been? You never visit us." Jimin asked.

"This guy. He was always busy with school and jobs." Hyejung said and elbowed Jungkook playfully. Jungkook laughed warmly at Hyejung.

"Is this your baby?" Jimin asked while pointing towards Hyejung and Jungkook's daughter.

"It's a girl. Her name is Yoonjung." Hyejung said while holding out her sleeping baby for jimin to hold her.

"She is cute." Jimin said while holding her, stroking her cheek gently.

"Come in." Jimin invited them. They all went to kitchen to meet Yoongi.

"Hyung. Guess what?" Jimin asked expectantly for Yoongi to give the right answer.

But Yoongi was shocked instead of answering Jimin's question when he looked at Jimin holding a baby.

"Gosh, Jimin. Where did you find that baby? Please give it back to the parent." Yoongi said with a sigh.

"No! This is Hyejung and Jungkook's daughter. Her name is Yoonjung." Jimin said and showed the baby closer for Yoongi to see.

"Really? They're here?" Yoongi asked. Then, they both came out and showed their face.

"Woah, Jungkook,ah. You turned so handsome." Yoongi said and hugged Jungkook.

After that, Yoongi took Yoonjung from Jimin and hold her. Just then, she opened her eyes, woke up from sleep and smiled after she saw a sight Yoongi's face.

"I think she like you." Hyejung said while smiling.

After that, they sit on the couch in the living room to talk.

"Why did you come here?" Yoongi asked while rocking Yoonjung to sleep.

"Are we not allowed to?" Jungkook jokingly asked and took a sip of tea.

"No, you're allowed. But why?" Yoongi asked.

"Well, actually we need a favour from you." Jungkook said and put the cup in the table.

"We're going to honeymoon tomorrow." Hyejung continued while smiling.

"So, we need you to take care of our Yoonjung." Hyejung said.

"Okay, then." Yoongi said. At the time, Jungkook took a look at his watch and realised that he was late for a meeting.

"By the way, have you visit your dad at the cell?" Hyejung asked.

"No. Why would I? I'm not his son aanymore. I couldn't believe he would steal Hyejung' father company money to prevent bankruptcy." Yoongi answered coldly. His happy face changed to salty face.

"It's okay I'm not forcing you. But you should visit him. He's your dad no matter what." Hyejung said comforted Yoongi.

"Oh, we have to go now. I'm late for a meeting." Jung said and they all stand up.

"Okay, then." Jimin and Yoongi said. They all hugged each other.

Hyejung bend to reach Yoonjung. "Yoonjung,ah. Stay well. Mom and dad live you." She whispered to Yoonjung and kissed her cheek. Jungkook kissed her forehead.

The next day, Hyejung and Jungkook were on the way to their honeymoon destination.

Suddenly, Hyejung felt uneasy and request to turn back to take Yoonjung with them.

"Jungkook,ah. Can we turn back? I felt uneasy. I want to take Yoonjung with us." Hyejung begged to Jungkook.

"We can't we're already far away. It a waste of time." Jungkook said and continued to drive to their destination.

"Please turn back." Hyejung said and tried to turn the wheel.

Jungkook quickly turned the wheel back to avoid accident, but they were in the wrong lane.

Unfortunately, there's a big truck coming towards them.

Jungkook didn't get to avoid the truck as he didn't realised the truck in front if them since he was busy arguing with Hyejung.

He just realised when Hyejung screamed after she saw a truck just in front of them.

Then, the truck hit them and the car towed to the side if the road. The car was turned upside down. They were covered in blood as they were badly injured. The people who was there by then watched the incident in horror.

Hyejung became conscious again and saw a sight of people crowding them.

She looked around, to understand what happened. Then, she felt severe pain on her head and back to unconscious.