[30]

On the night of Yoongi and Hyejung's engagement.... Hyejung was wearing her dress that were prepared by her parents.

It was really pretty. An elegant purple dress with a little glitter and a little diamonds.

'Finally... Yoongi oppa was mine. I've been waiting forever for this time.' Hyejung thought .

Then, the door opened, revealing her mom that were smiling widely.

"Our baby Hyejung is so pretty. I can't believe our cute baby already an adult and going to marry her dream man soon and move out from our house soon." Hyejung's mom said and hugged Hyejung.

After a while Hyejung sigh and slowly break the hug.

"Mom. It's not my wedding yet!! It's just an engagement." Hyejung said while cupping her mom's cheek.

"I guess we will have a little time with our sweet baby Hyejung." Her mom said while chuckling.

"We should go now. People will wondering where the princess went." Her mom said and dragged her out to to the house and took both her and hyejung's purse along.

While Yoongi was wearing his shirt with a black tuxedo and a purple neck tie, he look at the mirror in his room.

'I'm sorry, Sunhi. I have to do this. I love you but this is for your safety.' He thought.

Then, Jimin came in wearing a blue shirt and a black tie.

"Hey, are you done?" Jimin said as he came in.

"Wow, you look good af. You're so handsome today. Well, everyday too. But today was so handsome. Hyejung was so lucky." Jimin said while checking Yoongi out, scanning him up and down.

"Well, you look good yourself. I'm sure Kimhyo noona will be shocked looking at you." Yoongi said while fixing his tie with a joker face. It's like he didn't meant it.

"Well... you seem like you didn't mean it. But I'll take your words." Jimin said and winked. Then, Yoongi's dad came in.

"You look good for Hyejung." His father said while looking at the outside of the window.

"Yeah..." yoongi said halfheartedly.

"I hope you treat her well. She's my only hope for my company." His father said under his breath.

"What?" Yoongi asked as he could only hear lightly.

"Nothing to worry about. Anyways, we should hurry up. They must be waiting for you." Yoongi's coldly father said.

After they arrived to the beach, Hyejung was there already, waiting for him.

"Yoongi, you're late!." Hyejung said while pouting as Yoongi was coming to her. Yoongi ignored her and offered his hand.

"Oppa... how sweet of you." Hyejung said. Yoongi slowly lean closer to her ears.

"I have to do this in order to give a good impression to other people. Don't get ahead of yourself." He whispered.

Hyejung linked her arm with Yoongi and walk into the cruise.

"Here is the coming of the princess and the prince. Make a way and give a loud applause to the princess and prince." The host announced.

Everyone moved aside to make a way for them and applaudsed as they were walking slowly into the cruise. Then, a romantic music played on. The cruise then moved after they got in.

In the cruise, there is so many fun things such as delicious food, some snacks, some punches, dance floor, a good view of the sea and many more.

"Hello, ladies and gentlemen, I'm Kim Junshi, a host for today. It was such a beautiful day for an engagement of our prince Yoongi and princess Hyejung. We will now start with a performance of Park Jimin, Kim Seokjin and Jeon Jungkook. A friend of our prince and princess themselves. Enjoy!" Kim Junshi announced.

After the performance ended, the Kim Junshi started speak again.

"You must be hungry right? After the good performance of our handsome brothers. Now, you may eat and we will serve you delicious food. If you feel like you want to eat something sweet, you may eat the snacks over there. If you can't handle alcoholic drinks, you may drink the punches drink there. In a cup of course." Kim Junshi stopped speaking and then the waiter make their move serving food to the people.

After everyone eat, the Kim Junshi spoke once more. "Now that you were full, you must be happy right? You may now take a look at the sea, take a picture, take a selfie or just appreciate the sea or you could even just feel the breeze." Everyone chuckled a little on what he just said.

Sunhi was also looking at the sea, missing her home, her parents, her mermaid friends and the other mermaids.

Then, Kimhyo who was standing beside her speak up.

"Hey, are you Sunhi?" Kimhyo asked to Sunhi.

"Yes, i am. You're Jimin and Yoongi's boss right?" Sunhi asked back.

"Yes I am. They talked about you a lot. You're more cuter than what they said." Kimhyo said while scanning Sunhi who was wearing a simple but cute light pink dress.

"Jimin talked about you a lot too actually. You were charming as what he said." Sunhi said.

"Oh, really?" Kimhyo asked. Sunhi nodded while smiling. Namjoon then came with two cups of punches.

"Hey, this is for you." Namjoon said as he passed the punch to Sunhi.

"Oh, you made a new friend? Good for you." Namjoon said while smiling as he pat Sunhi's head.

"Is he your boyfriend?" Kimhyo asked.

"No, he's not." Sunhi said. Namjoon was a little disappointed hearing her words.

Then, Jimin came to Kimhyo. He wave a hi to Sunhi and desperately ask Kimhyo to meet him somewhere private and dragged her there.

"What's wrong, Jimin?" Kimhyo asked. "I want to say something to you." Jimin said while blushing and scratching the back of his head.

"What is it?" Kimhyo asked him with a confused face.

"I actually..." Jimin paused in nervousness. Then he continued.

"Actually, I..." Jimin paused again.

"What is it?! Hurry up!" Kimhyo snapped in frustration.

"I love you." Jimin said as he jumped in shock. He was sobsurprised by Kimhyo's snap. He then blush hardly that he couldn't cover it anymore.

"Why does it takes for you so long to confess? I waited for you for long time. I thought you didn't like me and i would give up on you." Kimhyo said while looking down.

"I'm sorry. I'm just confused by my feelings. But I want to tell you one more thing." Jimin said while looking at Kimhyo expectantly.

"Yeah?" Kimhyo answered.

"Noona, Thank you for coming into my life. Thank for being my friend. You really changed me. I'm actually a gay. But you really turned my mind around. You were charming as a guy that girls will fall in love. You changed me by making me fall in love with you. Thank you so much for everything. I love you." Jimin said while blushing.

"What? You was a gay?!" Kimhyo asked.

"I know it's shocking. But-" Jimin was cut off by Kimhyo's kiss after showing her alluring smile.

She kissed him desperately and with passion. It was a deep, long kiss. After a little while, Kimhyo break the kiss.

"I love you too." Kimhyo saud and hugged Jimin.

"What should I do? You're so cute, noona." Jimin said while smiling widely.

Then, the beautiful fireworks launched outside of the window. They look at it side by side with hands in each other's.