Chapter 35

"Hello" Taehyung squeaked out, plopping his ass down next to Jungkook.

Jungkook, the boy he'd hurt so much. The boy who loved him, and the boy Kim Taehyung had realized he loved. And the one who was also currently ignoring him.

Jungkook turned around his head watching the sunset, instead of the mesmerizing man next to him. They were in the spot, the one that Taehyung liked to call theirs. When they were once carefree, when even if he was with Namjoon he found his solace with Jungkook.

This was where the would come to, to talk, to giggle and to enjoy each other. "Baby" Taehyung mummers soflty turning Jungkook to face him. 

Jungkook stared him dead in the eye, his expression emotionless. "C-can I say s-something" Taehyung sttutered out not used to feeling this way around Jungkook.

Jungkook cocked a eyebrow, his head turning to face the sunset again. Taehyung watched his eyes, he could see the sun paint it's colors onto them. His eyes were beautiful, just another thing he had yet to discover about this man.

"Can you?" Jungkook replied, and Taehyung frowned what type of answer was that? "I-I'm going to, Jeon Jungkook I'm sorry. God, I'm so sorry. I-I l-love you, and baby no one compares to you. I'm sorry if I made you feel like I like Namjoon, I did once upon a time. But we weren't meant to be together, I need you. I just wish that somebody was you, there's no way someone else could make me feel the same way that you do. Nobody is you, no one compares to you. And I really have no clue whatsoever to express what I feel for you, but I love you. I love you beyond words. You we're the one who made sure I was okay, the one who made me so happy. I want to be there when you smile that little sweet smile, the one you have saved for me. When you hide in your big sweaters on the cold days, I want to be the one to come behind you and hug you. I want to be the one who you giggle with, the one you're happy with. The idiot that you text all night. I want to be mine, I'm already yours, love."

Jungkook looked at Taehyung, he was crying his face puffy and red, his cheeks stained with tears. Jungkook pulled him to his body, Taehyung gulped in a breath and buried his face into Jungkook's chest his sobs echoing in Jungkooks ears. Jungkook pulled him closer, and hugged him tight.

Their lean bodies molding together, as they held each other. "I'll give you a chance" Jungkook said, and Taehyung immediately stopped crying and in a voice filled with wonder he softly asked "You will?"

Jungkook nodded, and Taehyung leaned upwards and captured Jungkooks lips with his. They shared a kiss, that shared their love for each other. They're lips moved against each other sweet and warm. Eventually they pulled away. Jungkook buried his head into Taehyung's neck, he smelled like vanilla.

He always had, and Jungkook still loved it. He always had, Taehyung rested on his lap. They stared at the night sky, it was beautiful. The way the stars twinkled, just gorgeous.

"I love you" Jungkook mummered softly and Taehyung couldn't help the happy smile that appeared on his face.

"I love you" he replied, softly and Jungkook smiled. Taehyung looked up into his chocolate brown eyes and smiled, the whole universe, the whole galaxy was out there, but they saw both of theirs in each other.