Chapter 9

Namjoon, stood there still awkwardly, at least everyone had stopped looking at him. Thanks to Taehyung, he wondered why he'd done it.

His eyes, drifted to the said man he was laughing a beautiful glow on his face. His cheeks flushed, a red, lips looking soft and kissable as always.

"Namjoon" Jin called out, breaking the boy from his thoughts.

He turned his head, and faced the older man, "Let's sit." Jin said kindly, the sweet smile on his face making the youngers heart beat faster.

Namjoon trailed after the older man "Do you bring you're own lunch" Jin asked casually. Namjoon shook his head, but then realized he was behind Jin and he couldn't see him.

He croaked out a no, groaning at his voice he sounded so strange. The embarrassment. He didn't like to eat lunch, it didn't matter if he was hungry. He was already a outsider, being fat wasn't going to help.

And still some students to make the poor boy, who almost looked like a stick figure, some students would still say he was fat. Anyone could see he wasn't, but it brought him down and after all that was all they really wanted.

"I'll buy you lunch then" Jin thought giddily, he wanted to pay him back. Namjoon frowned "Not its fine, I'm not hungry."

Jin just laughed, to the boys utter disbelief "Don't be silly, I'm hungry. How can you not be hungry, it's been forever since I've had food."

Namjoon smiled slightly, it had only been a few hours but Jin loved his food. He did too, but his body would get fat, unlike Jin's perfect one Namjoon though enviously.

"Do you want to go find a table for us" Jin asked and Namjoon immediately frowned, seeing the sea of students he didn't want to be alone with them. That's why he preferred to go to the library, he never ate lunch anyways.

Seeing the look in Namjoon's face Jin awkwardly trailed off "Or you could stand in line with me."

Namjoon hastily nodded his head and followed the older, he noticed the younger was unexpectedly quiet. The people Jin surrounded himself with, were the opposite. Not quite, not shy, not hesitant, not nervous. It was a nice contrast, Jin decided he enjoyed Namjoon's quietness. But sometimes words needed to be spoken.

"What would you like Joon." Jin asked softly, not even noticiting the nickname that slipped form his lips. But Namjoon noticed it, and tried to not to flush too hard he decided he liked it. No one was, close enough to him to call him by a nickname

Not that him and Jin were really close maybe one day, but it was just such a sweet thing it made his cheeks flush. Looking away from the beautiful boy, his eyes searched for something to eat. He wasn't sure what to get, but he spotted a salad that would surely not make him fat.

"The salad please" he asked his sweet voice cracking a little, he hated puberty. Jin cocked a eyebrow "Are you sure, the pizza is really good?"

Namjoon shook his head, "The salads fine" it was cheap too he didn't want Jin to waste his money on him. Frowning a bit, Jin nodded if he really wanted a salad he would get him a salad.

The line passed quickly, and soon they neared the front pulling out some cash and Jin quickly paid for their food. And then they had to wait a little for it, Jin was just about to say something stupid to hopefully make the younger laugh. But a voice interrupted him, Taehyung to be exact.

"Can I actually eat with you guys today."