Chapter 8

Taehyung laughed lightly at something Jimin was saying, a state of pure euphoria on his face. Well that was until he saw Namjoon.

He froze, why was he with Jin? He eyed the tall boy, he was still gorgeous his beautiful face hidden behind his big glasses. Taehyung rembered taking those glasses off, just to admire his face. He had the prettiest eyes.

The boys eyes searched around the cafeteria, eyes falling on random people. He could tell Namjoon was uncomfortable, he needed to stop watching Namjoon it was hopeless after all. But he couldn't, he had always been drawn to him.

He was fidgeting, and Taehyung knew he was uncomfortable. Anyone could tell really, but no one knew him like Taehyung did. 

Something clenched in his stomach as he watched Jin say something to Namjoon. Too far away for him to hear. Jealousy. A familiar emotion. If his true colors were revealed he would be green with envy right now.

Jin left Namjoon, standing there in the middle of the cafeteria everyone was still watching him and Taehyung didn't know why he did it but he did it. In the silence of the cafeteria.

He yelled.

"Ahhh spider" And like expected everyone's eyes flashed to him, he watched Namjoon something flashed in his eyes. Thanks.

"Where" Jimin asked, his ass lifting off the chair as he searched for it. Only it didn't exist. "I think it's gone" Taehyung replied lying smoothly.

And all was well, everyone resumed back to what they were doing eyes no longer on him and Namjoon. Sure some eyes still drifted to the tall boy, standing there awkwardly Taehyung included but it was better than before.

Namjoon. Namjoon. Namjoon. His boyfriend of six years, known for thirteen years. Boyfriend. Best friend. Lover. Soulmate. He'd been all Taehyung had at one point. The best thing that had ever been his.

Until he had cheated on the poor boy of course.

Jin's voice pulled him out of his thoughts, as he plastered a boxy smile on his face and looked at the older. "I'm going to go with Namjoon for lunch today, if you all don't mind."

Jungkooks eyebrows quirked "Why." Ah, the boy he had used to cheat. Jeon Jungkook, still hot as fuck. Rich. Playboy. That had a slight accent that rolled off his tongue as he spoke, he didn't really speak to Taehyung much anymore.

Lovers. They had been that once. Taehyung could easily recall that night, Jungkook's muscular  chest, his lewd moans, his body. But it had all ended, two relationships had ended that night. He'd never really had a chance with the handsome boy, he was too good for Taehyung. He may have been a playboy but he was the good type, the one that would take you somewhere fancy wouldn't lead you on too long. 

Sure he would play you, but they all knew what they were getting into. Jungkooks eyes fell on Taehyung and he raised a eyebrow wondering why the boy was staring at him.

"I-I just want to get to know him, he's tutoring me so we're going to be spending a lot of time together. Plus I need to pay him back for this, so might as well buy him lunch." Jin softly replied, and Jungkook nodded.

Kim Seokjin, was a fucking gentleman. He had a aura of richness surrounding him, and yes he was rich. But he was probably the sweetest person you could find at this school, other than Namjoon of course.

The two would be such a perfect couple Taehyung silently thought, the thought bought a nauseous feeling to his stomach. His eyes drifted to Namjoon, and he indwardly groaned.

Namjoon was his. Forever. And ever. His to break. His to love. His to crush. His to be. 

And he was getting him back.

Kim Seokjin didn't stand a fucking chance.