Chapter 32

"Wha-What" Namjoon stuttered out, was Jin actually asking him to date him? What?

Jin flushed his eyes landing on Namjoon's shoe, they were dirty his shoes that were. Ripped along the sides, a little hole on them and dirty. He spotted a little sunflower drawn one of the soles, cute. Like him.

"I-I was thinking, you could maybe make Taehyung jealous to the point he c-confesses how m-much he l-loves you" Jin mummered and hesantinly his eyes went up to Namjoons face, he was blushing.

"A-aren't you s-straight though? I wouldn't w-want to ruin y-you're reputation" Namjoon mummerd softly. And Jin sighed, he was once upon a time.

Nah, just kidding. He'd just claimed to be straight, he'd heard others getting bullied for being a fag. He didn't feel like that happening to him, and honestly why did he need to come out?

He didn't like anyone, it didn't matter to him. But for Namjoon he would do it, and he was so popular he doubted anyone was going to bully him. It's not like Yoongi and Jimin didn't get laughed at sometimes but they ignored it, they loved each other and in the end that's all that mattered.

"I-it's fine" Jin just mummered his endless thoughts copped in his head, it was fine. 

"Ok" Namjoon mummered and Jin's head jolted up, he looked as if he was going to say something but didn't and just nodded.

"Let's uh, go to class" He said, and Namjoon just nodded. It was silent, he wanted to say something. They both did, but there are times in life when things are just awkward and silence. Now was one of those times.

And so they walked to class, and then Jin felt a hand slide into his. Namjons hand, he turned to look at the boy and he just gave him a sweet little confused smile. Jin smiled back.

And couldn't help but squeeze his hand, he had long fingers. His hand was a bit rough unlike his which was soft but Jin liked it. It was comforting in a sense his rough calloused palm.

The only hand he'd ever held besides his family, was Jimin but this was different. Jin wanted to slap himself, he was overthinking it. He needed to stop.

It was just a hand, but it was Namjoons hand. Oh and there he was Taehyung, suddenly Namjoons fingernails dug into his palm and he resisted the urge to squeal, he was digging his nails in real deep.

"Namjoon c-can we talk" Taehyung asked frowning his eyes glaring daggers right into Jin's face, Jin glared right back. Namjoon deserved better than this shit hole.

Namjoon turned to Jin, and flushed a little noticing the look he was sending Taehyung. Then he bent his head a little and pressed a soft little kiss onto Jin's cheek. "I'll be right back" he mummered.

And Jin has to fucking resist the stupid urge to reach his fingers up to his cheek, he could still feel the warm print of Namjoons lips on his skin.

Shit, he was in love.