Chapter 33

Jin knew he should head to his class, but he stayed watching Namjoon. He was talking to Taehyung and honestly neither of them looked happy.

God, why couldn't they just move on. It was clear they weren't meant for each othet but they kept radiating back to each other hurting themselves and now Jin and Jungkook in the process.

Saying something angrily Namjoon stormed back to Jin, his face a bit red and flushed from anger.

"He's a asshole" he squeaked out angrily, and Jin just looked at him. What was he supposed to do about it?

"I-uhh let's get to class" Namjoon mummered and they walked to class, Jin couldn't help it he felt unnaturally tense around Namjoon and Namjoon seemed to notice it.

"Y-you good m-man" he asked, and Jin wanted to laugh at the way he was talking. What was he trying to do?

Smirking to himself, he nodded. Things were, things they went to class and they studied. They learnt something, or in Jin's case be confused.

As Namjoon tried to help him by saying some stuff, that Jin could only hope to understand one of these days. And they had lunch toegther, laughed a bit.

Jin watched Taehyung and Jungkook, what was going on with them? They seemed somewhat happy, but Namjoon and Taehyung were still a 'thing.'

And so Namjoon said "I'm dating Jin" and Jimin squealed making Yoongi cringe as the high pitched noise hit his head.

Taehyung glared at Jin, and Jungkook smiled at Jin. Maybe all will be well Jin thought.

But no of course not, Namjoon decided to drag him to some party. Jin sighed, he knew Namjoon hated parties. But in the end it was all about Taehyung.

And so they're there, it's crowded. Most everyone is drunk, everything and everyone reaks of sweat. People are kissing half naked, unware of all the other people around them, you can see parts of people you don't exactly want to. 

There's dancing, and god Jin hates to dance. He once loved to, but like everything else he's ever been passionate about it was crushed. He had loved moving his body to the music, feeling the blood stream through his body as he moved to the beat.

Creating something with dance, but he wasn't the best and in this world if you're not good at something you can't do it. He didn't think he was half bad either, he was actually quite proud of how much he'd gotten better over the years.

But humans thrive over bringing others down, and that's just how it worked. Soon dancing turned to something he hated, and like the rest he gave up. It wasn't if anyone supported him, and one can only support themselves for so long.

It was different for Namjoon he loved dance, and like Jin he wasn't the best. He'd never bothered to purse it a dance studio with others like Jin. Because he'd seen it happen to others how mere people crushed they're love for something.

Namjoon would stay up at home, long night. Stretching, dancing to the beat of a song, the feeling flowing through his veins to bring happiness to his face. 

It had helped him, dance. Watching Jimin at his dance practices or his favorite idol Jung Hoseok he would think how bad he was. But no one teared him down, he went on. He did it simply because he enjoyed it.

And he was somewhat confident about dancing, and like he'd said before he enjoyed it. So he turned to the boys company he enjoyed and in the dim flashing lights of the party he smiled faintly at Jin.

He was so beautiful, and he was so in love with him.

"D-do you maybe want to d-dance."