Facebook HAUNTED !

Start from the beginning

Moving on the other request, she gasped in shock. The profile had the exact same picture and information as her own profile.

"Damn... How is that even possible? Is it some kind of sick joke?" Rachael thought, bewildered. Muttering confusedly to herself, she eventually decided to accept the request. Just as she was about to click the blue "Accept" button, another message popped up on her screen. It was from the friend she had just approved a few minutes earlier.

"Hi Rachael" greeted Handsome_1.

Rachael replied, "Ya, hi, do I know you?" instead of approving the second friendship request.

"Does that even matter babe? Look whatever you do don't approve the other request. It's your last warning. Got to go, bye."

"Hey, wait!" Responded Rachael. But it was too late. Her computer screen displayed Handsome_1 as offline. Considering her options for a second, Rachael came to the conclusion that someone was playing a prank on her.

She quickly clicked her way to pending friend requests, and approved the second request. Suddenly a message appeared on her screen.

"So you approved. You didn't listen to the warning. This means you don't care about yourself. Time to die now." The user RACHAEL threatened.

"Who the hell are you, and why do you have the same I.D as mine and the exact same information on your profile?" Rachael questioned worriedly.

A reply never came.

"New message from Stacey." The computer alerted Rachael in a monotone voice.

Rachael clicked the option "View Message".

"Heya babe! Do you know what happened?" Stacey exclaimed.

"No, what?" Rachael asked her friend.

"I got these two friend requests, right? One of them was of this One Direction guy, who had all my mutual friends. The other one was someone with the same I.D as me!" Stacey told Rachael.

"Ah so it was you who tried playing a prank on me, Stace!"

What do you mean babe?" Stacey queried her friend's response.

Bzzzz!!!

Rachael's computer died and fuzzed out. "Damn stupid electric failure! Now I don't know what Stacey was going to say!" Rachael shouted.

After realizing she had nothing better to do, she decided to stretch out on her pink fluffy duvet and go to sleep.

******

"Rachael! Rachael, honey, wake up! It's almost noon! Rachael! Get up now young lady!!!" Her Mom screamed up the stairs.

"Ugh that young girl, sleeping all day. She needs to stop being so lazy and get up and be productive for once in her life!" Rachael's Mom muttered, annoyed.

Picking up the morning newspaper, which lay neatly folded on the yellowing coffee table, Rachael's Mom started to read the front-page headline printed in big, bold letters.

"Summerville girl, Stacey Adams found dead in her hotel's bedroom. Her cause of death is still a mystery, but the doctors say they cannot see any evidence of something unusual at the present time, but will know more when the results of the Post Mortem arrive. We have been told that the last time she was seen was when her cousins noticed she was chatting on Face Book. After a ten-minute electric failure which affected the entire hotel and its surrounding buildings, the electricity returned and one of Stacey's cousins called for her. On hearing no response, they entered her room and found her lying on floor, not breathing. Once the ambulance arrived they regretted having to inform the family that she was indeed dead, and declared Stacey Adams officially dead at 4:00am. Her exact time of death is unknown but it is suspected to be in the early hours of the morning. This is the fiftieth mystical death in our area, and the victims all have one thing in common. They were all seen chatting on the Internet, before they reached their dreadful demise." The paper reported.

After reading the article and recovering from the terrible news, Rachael's Mom thought about informing Rachael herself about her friend's bad luck.

"Rachael? Rachael!" she yelled, climbing up the steep stairs to Rachael's room.

Upon reaching the room, she forcefully pushed the door open and entered. She suddenly froze.

"Rachael?!" she asked, after she saw no movement from her stepdaughter.

Running to her side she shook Rachael violently.

"Rachael! Oh no Rachael you can't die! Wake up honey! Oh no honey, please, I am sorry, please wake up!! Rachael..."

--------------------------------------------------------