The Groom-ing

"Will you stay by my side?
Will you promise me?
If I let go of your hand, you'll fly away and break
I'm scared, scared, scared I'll lose you."

- Butterfly [BTS]

...

"Victor!" Louis yelled. "Come out of the damn closet!"

The said boy shivered at the alarmingly annoyed tone of his friend's voice but stayed adamant, replying, "On my grave, Louis!"

It was the day before the wedding. His wedding.

"Victor, stop being so childish!"

"Shut your mouth Louis! I'm not letting that woman anywhere near my legs!"

The former queen, the regent king and a red-haired psychopathic woman were hellbent on making him suffer in the pretense of making him look pretty and presentable. If only he was a strong witch, he could threaten to put disgusting curses on them so they would leave him alone. Henry liked him enough already (a little too much, if he was being honest), so what was the need to groom him?

"Her name is Rachel, Victor!" Louis banged on the closet door. "Just come out already!"

"No!" With the power of his mind, he put a curse of celibacy on the persistent man. Ha, let's see how he and his husband Benny survives that!

"Victor dear, Miss Rachel is an extremely talented and dependable beautician." Queen Nicola cooed in her soothing voice. Fake as ever. "You can rely on her abilities. There is nothing to fear at all." She was trying to coax a dragon out of his den, it wouldn't end well for her! He silently puts a curse of never-ending backache on her. Let's see how she roams around the castle, putting her nose into other people's businesses now!

"Your highness, you embarrass me so. If you don't allow me to groom you, there'll be shame on my name when people see your ungroomed self at your wedding." The beautician spoke out, her voice even taking on a higher pitch, as if she would burst into tears any moment. "I may just have to retire for life."

Oh, so now they'd as far as to guilt-trip him into it? How low were they going to stoop just for a silly little grooming session. For that reason, he puts a curse of ugliness on her hands, may every face she ever touch turn into a monster's. That'd do her business good, for sure!

"But your Highness!" Victor wailed. "I am a man! Why am I the only one getting dolled up? Isn't this unfair? Just because I'm scrawny and a little shorter than Henry doesn't mean I'm the bride! This is so misogynistic, I won't stand-"

His ramble was cut off as he heard the familiar, strong sound.

"Victor." His fiancé said, his unwavering voice as calm as always. "If it pleases you, I will undergo the same treatments as you." Although Victor couldn't see him, he imagined the man was smiling too. "I fancy myself a nice pedicure anyway."

Nicola and Rachel smiled fondly at each other while Louis' and also Victor's mouths hung open. What kind a man would willingly put himself under such torture?!

Victor is so lucky. Mr. Henry is such a gentleman. Louis gushed in his mind.

The grooms were getting groomed. Heh.

"H-Henry!" Victor stumbled over his words. His face turned red. "What the hell are you doing in my room! You are not supposed to see me before the wedding! Get the hell out of-!"

"Victor." Henry deadpanned. "I cannot see you." He stated the obvious.

"Well, yes, technically, but-"