A new morning

"Love thy neighbor – and if he happens to be tall, debonair and devastating, it will be that much easier."  - Mae West

...

Victor blinked his eyes open, his body waking up routinely as it always did at dawn. For a moment, he felt the urge to move out of the bed and prepare for a new day of business at the bakery. But as soon as he had that thought, he felt the warmth against his back and the heavy arm around his waist and he realized, quickly looking back at his asleep husband.

He was married. To Henry.

Feeling a silly smile take over his face, he turned and buried his face into his pillow, pulling the sheets over his naked chest.

And they had made love last night.

His heart thudded in his chest as he recalled their tender love-making. He could have never imagined Henry to be as gentle as he had been, so caring and attentive to his needs. Although, now that he pondered over it, it was as plain as day really; Henry, no matter how ruthless and unforgiving he was on the field, Henry had always been rather soft towards him. It felt oddly satisfying to be so precious to such a highly regarded person.

As he recalled the rough hands on his body, caressing, holding, gripping – he felt a stirring in his body. Biting his lip, he realized he was already feeling aroused. Last night had been the most amazing night of his life. He could not help but crave more. Henry was addictive to him, once he had a taste of the man, he cannot go back. He needed more.

As if his salacious thoughts were telepathically being communicated, the hand around him tightened and a deep voice rumbled in his ear. "Are you awake already?"

Snuggling back, Victor replied, "Force of habit, love."

"Hm." The younger man gasped as the other pulled him even closer, saying, "Think we could make use of this extra time?"

"Henry..." He almost moaned the name, feeling the rigid length dig into his back. "We must..."

"Oh, you need not play so hard to get now, love." A warm hand found his erection under the sheets. "Since I've already had you, remember."

Oh lords, did he remember.

Victor closed in eyes in ecstasy as Henry kissed behind his ear, all the while stroking him to full length. Little sounds of pleasure escaped him and he thrust forward into the warm grip. It felt incredible, but he wanted more.

"Henry." He called, turning his head back a bit. "Take me."

"Right now? Isn't it a little too early, love?" Henry teased.

"I shouldn't even have to ask you this, husband." Victor bit back, writhing against the hold on him, pleasure coiling his body as he took short breaths.

"Oh." Henry's face took on a devious look and he whispered hotly into his ear, "So you want me to take what's mine, without any questions, without any prompt, anytime, anywhere? Is that what you want, Victor?"

The said man let out a positively filthy moan as the hand stroked him faster, and he panted. "Well... Maybe not anywhere but- Yes! Please!" His hand went behind him to touch Henry, to touch any part of the man he desired, and to ground himself.

"My, my, Victor, what a positively lewd demand you have made, my love." Henry grinned. "Well, cannot disappoint my husband now, can I?"

Victor yelped a bit as the sheets covering their naked bodies were yanked away and one of his legs was hitched back over Henry's thigh, exposing him entirely.

"Henry-" He let out in surprise. "The sheets-"

"My dear husband, I've seen it all."

"But, still!" He exclaimed. "It feels-"